Table of Contents
What is Adder?
Adder is a company that you can sign up for either online or with the app. Then, if campaigns in your area become available, you can sign up for them. As long as you qualify for the campaign, you can be chosen, and your car will be wrapped with like a plastic-like covering that will have advertisements on it.
Then, you drive around with the app on and earn money while you drive. You can make hundreds of dollars per month, according to the websiteâand when the campaign is over, the wrapping comes right off, and you are good to go!
How does Adder work?
Adder Mobile puts a little side hustle in your daily commute by slapping advertisements on your car. The bigger the advertisement â and the more generous the sponsor â the more money you make. But you need to drive at least 500 miles a month (which, by the way, is below average) to remain in a campaign.
What are the requirements to work for Adder?
- Be 21 years old or older;
- Have an iphone or Android;
- A car, the model year 2008 or newer;
- A clean driving record
How do you earn money adder
Pay is determined based on the miles you logged in their app while driving. Each time you go out to drive, you run their app in the background, and it will record the miles and areas you drove in.
How much money can you make on Adder?
$75 to $450 per month
Pros of working for Adder
- You can make up to and over $400 a month, depending on where you live and how much of your car youâre willing to cover.
- For something that doesnât take a lot of work and isnât permanent or damaging, thatâs a pretty good deal.
- Since you donât have to drive around to specific places â you just go about your day-to-day life.
- Since the wrap is large, branded saran wrap around your car, you could even look at it as some free extra protection against scratches and paint issues.
Cons of working for Adder
- A lot of people claim that the app doesnât track mileage correctly.
- If you live in a city that doesnât have any campaigns going, being part of Adder doesnât matter.
- You also canât make any (or much) money unless you drive a lot, about 100 minutes per day.
- Finally, if youâre a shy person, this is going to bring a lot of attention to you.
How do I sign up to work for Adder?
Signing up for Adder is a simple process. To start, youâll need to download the Adder mobile app. Adder will prompt you to sign in. Since youâre new, youâll need to tap on âCreate Account.â
What is the website for Adder?
Download the Adder driver mobile app for Android or iPhone from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
It may take a while to get a campaign offer, and the payout varies depending on where you drive and how big the advertisement is. You can wrap as little as a panel on your car or as much as your entire car. Generally, the bigger the ad, the more it will payout.
We suggest waiting for a campaign that is right for you. Take your time to get an offer that is worth it, and that will have a design that you like since you will see it a lot. And it doesnât hurt if you know a thing or two about the company.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|