Table of Contents
What is Bambino?
Being a parent to newborns can be difficult, and it is challenging to find a trustworthy babysitter. Bambino is aiming to solve this problem by connecting parents with local babysitters that have been recommended by neighbors and friends. You can sign up for Bambino for free through the iOS and Android app. Currently, Bambino is available in over 50 cities and communities, including Austin, Chicago, Cincinnati, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, L.A., and New York. Currently, Bambino is used by over 20,000 users.
How does Bambino work?
Bambino is a community for parents and babysitters to connect. A place where they can find each other through common connections and chat. Where parents can review sitters once they’ve sat for them, and where sitters can see their connection to parents before they sit for them.
In the Bambino app, you will discover new local sitters and read what other parents around you have written about them. (Things like “She arrived on time, and my kids enjoyed having her as a sitter and can’t wait to have her babysit again,” “My kids absolutely loved her,” and “He cleaned up the kitchen! Hooray!”)
What are the requirements to work for Bambino?
Be over the age of 18 or over the age of 13 and have parental permission; you must have a smartphone and a Facebook account; be willing to submit to a credit check and a cursory background check. If you are younger than 18, the site will also require that you share emails with your parents.
How do you earn money on Bambino
You then ask families that you’ve sat for to sign up and recommend you so that your profile will show up in the app. If a family is looking for a sitter in your neighborhood, you can accept or decline their offer.
How much money can you make on Bambino?
Sitter could earn $12 â $25 per hour
Pros of working for Bambino
- It’s plain and simple. You get to work in the comfort of a home with charming children, and what could be more enjoyable than that?
- When you’re strapped for cash, Bambino can be a great way to make a lot of money.
- Deep inside every one of us, there is a desire to be a kid again. Babysitting can help you reach back to your younger years as a playful, adventurous child.
Cons of working for Bambino
- Babysitting is one of those jobs where you always have to be on your guard and ready to roll with whatever happens.
- You don’t always agree with your boss. In the job of babysitting, your boss is the child’s parents. Parents often give strict rules from the beginning because they are entrusting their children upon you.
- There are messes everywhere. You could have cleaned the entire playroom, and within a matter of 2 minutes, there are toys all over the floor.
How do I sign up to work for Bambino?
To use Bambino to find babysitting gigs, sitters need to sign up with their Facebook profiles and already have a recommendation from someone in the community.
What is the website for Bambino?
Both Parents and Sitters can download the app through this Bambino $10 Referral Link and create your free account to receive a $10 sign-up bonus for becoming a new Bambino sitter. The Bambino app is also available in the App Store and Google Play.
In common with most childcare choices, there are pros and cons for you to weigh up. But depending on your own perspective, what one person might see as a disadvantage (such as fitting into the babysitter’s daily routine), might be viewed as an advantage by another (lots of learning opportunities in a family environment). The best decision for you will be based on what feels right in your individual circumstances.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|