Table of Contents
What is Bellhops?
Bellhops specializes in “micro moves.” They focus on supplying the muscle and labor, but not the trucks, storage units, or anything else. This means that Bellhops is perfect for carrying a couch up flights of stairs, organizing your garage, or moving boxes.
Cameron Doody and Stephen Vlahos founded Bellhops in 2013. This nationwide sharing economy company is based in Chattanooga, Tennessee. They operate in more than 80 cities and use more than 10,000 Bellhops. By providing the best moving experience, Bellhops is on the fast track to success and is continuously expanding its business.
How does Bellhops work?
Movers â Bellhops movers assist with loading and unloading of items based on job requirements. Bellhops seeks strong-willed movers to perform assigned work with consideration and care.
Drivers â Bellhops drivers do not assist with loading or unloading of items. The drivers’ only responsibilities are to arrive on time with the truck and the necessary tools and then transport the clients’ belongings safely from one place to another. The runs also average less than 15 miles, which means drivers limit their gas costs and prevent vehicles from being overused and worn out.
What are the requirements to work for Bellhops?
Bellhops Driver Requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a clean driving record
- Have experience in handling trucks in motion.
Bellhops Mover Requirements:
- To be 18 years old or more
- Able to lift 100 pounds
- Own a smartphone
- Access to reliable transportation
- You have a standard checking account with an eligible financial institution where what you earn can be deposited directly (except for virtual banks like Chime or MetaBank)
How much money can you make on Bellhops?
Bellhops provide clients with moving assistance on request. Carriers (called buttons) and drivers get assignments through the app and show up on move-in day.
How much money can you earn with Bellhops?
Bellhops movers make an average of $21 per hour, including tips and bonuses, and professional drivers can make more than $40 per hour per move.
They are paid weekly, and movers receive additional compensation for referrals.
Pros of working for Bellhops
- The Bellhops app keeps track of job details and lets movers and drivers know who they will be working with before starting the task.
- There are no work requirements.
- Bellhops can work when and if they want. Also, they can work with their friends, what could be better than that?
- Bellhops can also make referral fees by recruiting their friends to be Bellhops or by creating Bellhops clients.
- If you work as a driver, you never have to worry about moving. And if you are hired as a mover, you will never be asked to drive. Each position is separated from the other.
Cons of working for Bellhops
- Bellhop does not serve California, South Carolina, Connecticut, and several other states.
- When you work as Bellhops, you will often be associated with people you don’t know.
- Everyone knows that moving is hard work.
How do I sign up to work for Bellhops?
You can register on their website. The registration process requires you to enter some information in the application.
Applicants will also answer a quick video question detailing their customer service experience, how they have surpassed expectations for a customer, and why they want to become Bellhops.
What is the website for Bellhops?
Does Bellhops have an app?
Bellhops work almost exclusively through its app, downloaded from both the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Working for Bellhops is a great way to earn lots of money, exercise, gain skills, and meet new people.
There are not many requirements to work for Bellhops, and the application process is really quite simple. If you also have a good work ethic and a positive attitude, your chances of getting hired are pretty high.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|