Table of Contents
What is Boldly?
Founded in 2009, Boldly is an international virtual assistant company with team members in North America and Europe. The company is based in New York and maintains an overseas branch in Northants, NN, England.
Boldly is serving clients worldwide, providing qualified professionals as Virtual Assistants in the areas of administration, customer service, marketing automation, design, web development, and much more. One of its main specializations is multilingual support for businesses that want to expand to new international markets, particularly Germany and France.
How does Boldly work?
Boldly is a virtual professional services company that supports small businesses, entrepreneurs, and startups around the world. As virtual professionals, Boldly team members are free to create a different lifestyle, live where they choose, and set their hours. Do you need to drop the kids off or hit the gym before your day begins? No problem. As long as customer expectations are kept, Boldly encourages its team to find a work rhythm that fits them.
What are the requirements to work for Boldly?
Boldly look for candidates who have:
- A positive attitude with a positive perspective.
- High level of internet knowledge.
- At least 5 years of corporate professional experience
- Ability to dedicate at least 20 hours/week during working hours
- A computer with updated software and fast and reliable Internet access
- Professionalism in all communications.
- Strong time management and efficiency
- Ability to learn and understand new concepts quickly.
- Reliability, trustworthiness, and friendliness
How do you earn money on Boldly?
Once you apply for the virtual assistant position at Boldly, you will hear back from the company within 14 business days after applying if they believe you are a qualified candidate. Once accepted, you will go through a few day programs and start working once you are complete.
How much money can you make on Boldly?
In most of their job descriptions, they list their starting salary at $18 an hour.
Pros of working for Boldly
- One of the biggest attractions to work as a virtual assistant is that you can be your boss. You can set your hours, your payment, and the services it provides without being told otherwise.
- Becoming a virtual assistant is a job that gives you that opportunity. If you live alone or are an introvert, this is an excellent benefit for you.
- You don’t have to apply for health insurance that costs you an arm and a leg on your own or for your copays.
Cons of working for Boldly
- You must take care of all the small details that a business requires. As well as perform the tasks for which you have been hired. It can be a little daunting.
- Appliances are broken, or pipes are leaking, and you still have to do housework. In addition to the work, you are doing for your business.
- It’s good to have company-paid benefits, but when you work from home as a virtual assistant, you don’t have those luxuries like 401k plans, paid leave, paid insurance, retirement, and more.
How do I sign up to work for Boldly?
You can apply at any time on their website. It’s a pretty lengthy application process, but this is a great VA job. The process begins by filling out an application. It includes necessary personal information, skills, work history, and, of course, why you should be hired.
What is the website for Boldly?
Does Boldly have an app?
There are no apps available.
Boldly.com is one of the best opportunities we’ve come across in a long time. If you can get in, it seems like a great way to earn money.
But if you can’t get in or if you’re just smart and don’t want to have all of your eggs in one basket, we recommend that you have multiple sources of income. Because we all know that things can change in the blink of an eye, so you always want other sources of income to flowing in as we do.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|