Table of Contents
What is Carelinx?
Carelinx is a national platform of more than 200,000 licensed in-home caregivers and enables families to find and hire professionals to meet the needs of family members across the country. The company’s Marketplace was created to streamline the process of effectively managing the needs of loved ones and to provide a cost-effective solution to ensure that people can age with dignity, grace, and purpose. Carelinx caregivers have a verified background and have $4 million in professional liability insurance coverage.
How does Carelinx work?
With Carelinx, families enter the start date/time, duration, and location of their job, and then select which caregivers they want to send their request. Once the parents submit their request, they wait for a response and then confirm one of the available caregivers. Time is automatically tracked during the sit, and then the family approves the hours and pays directly through the Carlinx app. Then, families are encouraged to rate and review their sitter to help other parents down the road.
What are the requirements to work for Carelinx?
You must at least be 18 years of age, legally able to work in the U.S., have a clean criminal record.
How do you earn money on Carelinx?
CareLinx caregivers can choose to work part-time or full-time for a shorter or longer time, stay overnight, or live in or out. You’ll be in charge of your schedule.
How much money can you make on Carelinx?
$15 per hour, on average
Pros of working for Carelinx
- This is a great idea! Carelinx provides a place where caregivers & those needing help can contact one another.
- You can set your rate.
- If you decide to work independently, you are in charge. As an independent caregiver, you can select everything for yourself, like where you work, who you work for, and what you make.
- When you work for an employer, taxes are automatically taken out of each paycheck. But when you are an independent caregiver, you can hold onto that money if you need to.
Cons of working for Carelinx
- You are entirely on your own. It would be best if you learned how to have difficult conversations with clients, which can be uncomfortable depending on the situation.
- This type of profession can be mentally stressful and physically demanding.
- Caregivers can “burnout” and develop their health issues.
- If you get injured on the job, that comes out of your pocket. Any time you must take off due to this injury will decrease the number of hours you can work and the money you can make.
How do I sign up to work for Carelinx?
Register as a caregiver here. It’s free, and you can sign up with your Facebook account as well.
What is the website for Carelinx?
Does Carelinx have an app?
The Carelinx app is also available in the App Store and Google Play.
You are in complete control of your profile details. Accepting and denying jobs is super easy and convenient because the app texts you for sittings.
While there are some drawbacks, there are so many benefits to working independently. Know that working as an independent caregiver can be extremely rewarding if you do it the right way.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|