Table of Contents
What is Caviar?
Caviar is an all-in-one food ordering platform where customers can order food on request. They lean towards curating higher-end restaurants on its app, which allows for closer partnerships and faster order fulfillment (at least that’s what they say) through quick pickup and delivery.
How does Caviar work?
Caviar works like any other food delivery service in the market. Kindly browse the restaurant’s menu on their app to making requests.
On the courier side:
It’s also much the same â firstly, you have to activate the app, take delivery requests as they are available, and pick them up at the restaurant. To crown it all, you deliver them to the customer, who then has the choice of leaving you a rating and a tip.
What are the requirements to work for Caviar?
To work at Caviar, you’ll need to meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have a smartphone capable of running the Caviar courier app.
- Have a bike, car, truck, or motorcycle capable of making deliveries.
- To register as a courier, one must have a current driver’s license (all drivers) and current vehicle insurance and at least two years of driving experience.
How do you earn money on Caviar?
Once you have the right tools, have filled all the essential informational sessions, and have been approved, you can start making deliveries and earning money from the platform. This is the most exciting part, and we encourage you to enjoy it; you’ve earned it!
How much money can you make on Caviar?
Each Caviar courier receives $25 per hour for delivering food. You get to see all required information for each order on their website or app, and other information needed like pick up, earnings, and drop off locations before you take a job.
Pros of working for Caviar
- You can earn up to $25 per hour on a busy day.
- Get paid immediately.
- For every 100 tickets, there is parking fee reimbursement.
- Their app enables you to locate the drop-off points and earnings before accepting a delivery request.
Cons of working for Caviar
- Caviar is not well placed in the market yet, so it means delivery orders are not frequent.
- The Caviar customer base is minimal.
How do I sign up to work for Caviar?
To sign up, you need to fill the application form on the Caviar platform and watch some videos before answering questions about them. That’s relatively standard new-hire training stuff. Pay attention, and you’ll have no problems with the quizzes.
There is also a set of qualifications you have to fulfill.
What is the website for Caviar?
Does Caviar have an app?
Caviar does have free mobile Courier application available for the iPhone, Android.
We hope this guide has answered any questions you have about what it’s like to work for Caviar, as well as how to get started as a driver at Caviar. Like all food delivery platform, the potential to make good money is there as long as you are smart about when you operate and how you manage your costs. For all the advantages it has, Caviar is just one food delivery app of many out there.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|