Table of Contents
What is ChildCare Career?
ChildCare Careers (CCC) is the largest staffing company dedicated to the field of child care. CCC offers pre-selected, fully qualified teachers, assistant teachers, and site directors for child care centers, preschools, and before and after school programs. CCC substitute teachers are available upon request, including the same day, for short-term assignments, long-term assignments, or permanent placements.
How does ChildCare Career work?
Since 1996, ChildCare Careers has served thousands of childcare centers ranging from small single location centers to many of the best national organizations. CCC works with all types of child care organizations, including public and private, non-profit and for-profit programs, Head Start and Early Head Start, school districts, and community organizations.
Subs are employed in childcare centers, preschools, public schools, and private homes. They spend much of their day roaming around the room to work with the children in their care. Carrying children, bending down to lift them, and kneeling to be at eye level with children can be physically exhausting.
Family child care providers work in their own homes. They can convert a portion of their living space into a dedicated space for children.
What are the requirements to sign up to work for ChildCare Career?
There are some requirements that you must meet. These are:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You should be able to work within your predetermined teaching hours.
- Be able to pass a background check.
- Other requirements will depend on the position.
How do you earn money on ChildCare Career?
Subs can choose to work for short-term tasks, long-term tasks, or permanent locations, to earn money.
How much money can you make on ChildCare Careers?
ChildCare Careers pay very competitive wages. Your salary will depend on your qualifications and experience.
Pros of working for ChildCare Careers
- Working with children can be fun, challenging, and satisfying, but most of all, you make a difference every day in children’s lives and just as much from them as they do from you.
- You can create your schedule
- Discover great new schools and get great ideas from many different educational models.
- During the school season, there are many assignment opportunities; it keeps you busy.
- The most crucial benefit of being a child care worker is the satisfaction of knowing that you are providing quality care to children.
Cons of working for ChildCare Careers
- No benefits, regardless of whether you are working full time.
- You can’t reopen availability on a scheduled day off if plans fail
- Mileage range employees are required to accept an offer that is too wide, and there is no reimbursement for fuel.
- Some schools disrespectfully treat subs, or they may be a lousy option for individual subs and administration is often on the side of schools
- There are not many opportunities during June and July, so prepare to have another stable job before the end of the school year.
How do I sign up to work for ChildCare Careers?
Setting up an account is easy: provide your name, location, email address, and a password to sign up.
What is the website for ChildCare Careers?
Does ChildCare Careers have an app?
There are no apps available.
Jobs for child care workers are expected to grow 20 percent between 2010 and 2020, according to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, faster than the expected 14 percent average for all jobs combined. This means that more facilities are being opened to meet the demands of parents seeking full or part-time care. Parents go to work knowing that childcare workers are responsible for providing reliable, safe, and educational care for their children.
There will be advantages and disadvantages to all jobs. The point is how much do the pros outweigh the cons to you.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|