Table of Contents
What is Citizenshipper?
CitizenShipper is a reputable P2P delivery marketplace where 9,000+ drivers have already completed more than 84,000 shipments and gotten paid.
Getting started with CitizenShipper is incredibly easy because the platform uses a bid-based system to assign jobs. Simply signup, browse open shipment requests and bid to complete them. If you meet the job requirements and have the right price, the buyer will pick you out of the auction, and you can get to work.
How does Citizenshipper work?
Citizenshipper.com is a unique courier/delivery service that focuses on long-distance shipping. A typical assignment might be moving a family pet from Seattle to Portland, or Brooklyn to Washington, D.C. Although moving pets is one of the most common jobs available, they will also help clients ship furniture, machinery, or other more substantial items that exceed the size limits of the postal service. Each task is posted on their web site, and any registered driver can bid on the job. When the customer accepts a bid, you go to work. This service covers the entire U.S., so itâs easy to find jobs in your area.
What are the requirements to work for Citizenshipper?
Age Requirements: CitizenShipper require their drivers to be 21 years or older.
Driverâs License & Background Check: you will need a valid license, auto insurance, and as clean a criminal/driving record as possible.
Vehicle Requirements: generally, vehicles must be a 4-door sedan, van, or pickup truck to allow you to haul packages around.
Smartphone: many package delivery apps will require you to have a moderately new smartphone, and you will also need to have a data plan so you can mark packages as being delivered during your runs.
How do you earn money on Citizenshipper?
Sign Up with CitizenShipper and gain instant access to thousands of shipment listings available through their network.
How much money can you make on Citizenshipper?
Set by you
Pros of working for Citizenshipper
- If you enjoy getting behind the wheel, then being a truck driver is a natural career fit.
- You will become familiar with numerous cities across the country, getting to see lots of incredible things along the way.
- There is a worker shortage in the industry. That means youâre almost guaranteed to find a job
- Itâs a chance to earn some money as a second career, and you can even lose weight or manage chronic conditions if you take care of yourself while youâre on the road.
Cons of working for Citizenshipper
- You are going to spend long periods alone on the highway when you work as a truck driver.
- Getting a good meal isnât always easy. When you work as a truck driver, then the meals you need arenât as consistent as they ought to be.
- Stress is an inevitable component of the trucking industry. You face delays, deadlines, poor directions, and traffic regularly.
How do I sign up to work for Citizenshipper?
On CitizenShipper.com home page, click the Become a driver link in the navigational panel.
What is the website for Citizenshipper?
Citizen Shipper has users download an app that notifies drivers whenever a suitable shipment is listed in their area. When a delivery is available, users are sent a notification.
We live in a truly global economy, and it has never been easier to make money remotely or to participate in the gig economy.
It doesnât matter if youâre looking to hustle for your entire income or just to make some extra pocket change; there is plenty of opportunities if you know where to look.
If you enjoy driving/traveling and like the idea of delivering packages for money, we hope this delivery platform helps you find your next hustle.
Just remember: freelancers are responsible for reporting their income, and you should also ensure you track business expenses like mileage or vehicle repairs.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|