Table of Contents
What is Clickworker?
Clickworker.com is a crowdsourcing platform where you can complete small digital tasks known as micro-jobs.
A micro job is generally a small part of a large project that many workers must complete in a short time.
Even the simplest tasks, like data categorization, web search, and copy editing, still can’t be automated by computers.
Therefore, companies still need human brains. Nevertheless, they would never hire permanent staff to perform simple and repetitive tasks.
Instead, they take advantage of crowdsourcing sites to get the job done. That’s where you come in.
How does Clickworker work?
Clickworker.com connects registered companies with workers called Clickworkers to complete tasks and projects.
Businesses place an order with Clickworker and Clickworkers can take the work from a list. Some of the different types of requested jobs are listed below:
- Product cataloguing and categorizing
- Competitor research
- Image and video tagging
- Product data management
- Complete surveys
- Text translating
- Content writing
The more your skills, the more tasks you will have available, especially if you have more than one language, although these tasks may be restricted depending on where you reside. Your skill level in any particular area will be assessed before being accepted for a job.
What are the requirements to work for Clickworker?
The only formal requirement you must meet is to be over 18 and have an active PayPal account. They can also request your tax information somewhere in the process.
How do you earn money on Clickworker?
Clickworker is hiring right now, for all kinds of small tasks you can do. With Clickworker, you can decide how much or how little you want to work but keep in mind that work on this platform is not guaranteed.
How much money can you make on Clickworker?
Clickworker claims to pay their Clickworkers an average of $9 per hour. You can earn up to $10 an hour, depending on your skill level.
Pros of working for Clickworker
- Payments go through PayPal. That makes it as convenient and straightforward as possible.
- Low withdrawal threshold: you can withdraw your earnings every Wednesday if you manage to accumulate â¬5.
- Without geographical restrictions. As of this writing, Clickworker.com seem to accept people from all over the world.
- Mobile apps for Android and iPhone are a convenient solution for more straightforward tasks while you’re away from home.
- If you are fast and accurate, you can get a better payment for the same gig or get better gigs in the future.
Cons of working for Clickworker
- Pay is often low and sometimes downright ridiculous.
- Less feast, more famine. With over a million users, it makes sense that there is less work for everyone.
- Disqualifications are frequent even in the middle of a task when you have already spent some time on it.
- Some jobs will require you to upload or enter your confidential personal data.
How do I sign up to work for Clickworker?
To register, all you need is an email account and password. Once you complete the form that contains information about your place and age, you will receive a confirmation email with an activation link.
What is the website for Clickworker?
Does Clickworker have an app?
The Clickworker mobile app is available for iOS and Android.
The company gives you an excellent opportunity to earn money by doing micro-jobs. Since these are just micro jobs, you won’t have to worry about spending hours trying to complete a task.
You have to realize that only limited jobs will be available. And since there are more workers than jobs, you must be quick to take advantage of available opportunities.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|