Table of Contents
What is CoachUp?
CoachUp.com helps athletes reach their full potential in sports by connecting them with excellent private coaches. CoachUp is the nation’s leading private training company and official private training partner of the Positive Coaching Alliance, offering thousands of researched private trainers across the country in all sports.
Athletes, or their parents, can easily search and book successful, experienced, and background-checked coaches in their city, with a 100% money-back guarantee.
How does CoachUp work?
Private sports coaching is a significant industry in the U.S. A recent report suggests it is a $6 billion market, with positive annual growth and many coaches working in the space. CoachUp wants to become a central hub for all of that activity, providing an online place where professional sports coaches can render their services, be rated and reviewed by students, and expand their potential reach.
In its first three years after launch, CoachUp was able to connect more than 13,000 coaches with more than 100,000 young athletes across the country. By establishing these connections, CoachUp vets each coach when they register and continuously monitors their performance and reviews from athletes.
What are the requirements to work for CoachUp?
It is free for all coaches to join. All given background checks and to be eligible, the coach must have either played or coached at the collegiate level or higher. The goal, according to Fliegel, is to create a “meritocracy” â coaches are scored and ranked based on reviews and the number of sessions booked.
How do you earn money on CoachUp?
With CoachUp, young athletes or their parents visit the platform to search for coaches in their area, specializing in anything from traditional sports like basketball or soccer to motocross or baton-twirling. They can then choose to book directly through the site, just a session or a package of them, or contact the coach.
How much money can you make on CoachUp?
$15 – $75 per hour
Pros of working CoachUp
- You can help improve their lives and achieve the goals of athletes who want to improve themselves.
- You get a sense of personal satisfaction from being in a field that directly affects people’s moods and conditions in a typically positive way.
- You have the potential to be recognized as a goodwill member of your community, increasing your status and credibility.
- You can create a lucrative business, especially with enough time and grand strategy.
- You have access to state-of-the-art training facilities, gyms, and equipment, often free!
- You can set your work hours, making your job work for you and not the other way around.
Cons of working CoachUp
- Personal trainers must be available when their clients want to train. Some gyms hire personal trainers as employees, in which case you may need to be available in the gym during certain hours, anywhere between 5 a.m. and until late at night.
- As a contractor, you do not have a salary for any particular company. Because of that, income can be unstable.
- One of the disadvantages of working as an independent contractor is that you have to pay your taxes because you are self-employed.
How do I sign up to work for CoachUp?
If you think you have what it takes to become a Coach for CoachUp, click here to go to their website and begin the application process.
What is the website for CoachUp?
Does CoachUp have an app?
Manage communications and updates with clients with the CoachUp app available for iOS and Android.
You can seriously earn a living as a coach, but you must be prepared to work for many hours because you need to log a certain number of training sessions each day to earn that kind of money. But if you’re passionate about space and have the patience to work on other people’s schedules consistently, it might be worth it.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|