Table of Contents
What is Constant Contact?
Constant Contact was founded in 1995 in an attic in Brookline, Massachusetts. Since those early days, it has grown to provide a wide range of marketing tools and support a customer base of over 250,000.
Their primary focus is to help small businesses master and succeed with digital marketing, but their email marketing solution is also an excellent choice for beginning bloggers.
How does Constant Contact work?
Powerful email marketing made easy. See all the enormous things you can do for your business.
Send emails that pop â mobile-optimized, easy-to-customize email templates that will make your brand break the mess.
More contacts, more customers â collect email addresses on your website, from Facebook, via mobile devices and more, so that your business reaches more and more people.
High-fives in real-time â Track your success with real-time reporting and robust analytics, so you know who is opening what and which emails work best.
What are the requirements to use Constant Contact?
After registering, the first step is to create or import a contact list. If you want to do this manually, of course, it will take quite a while, but it will make the software happy since all the data will be formatted correctly with the required information in all of the fields.
How do you earn money on Constant Contact?
Once you log in to the control panel, you will only have 5 different tabs to deal; This is refreshing when compared to other providers that tend to overwhelm you with features from the start.
From the home panel, you can:
- Create email campaigns
- Manage your subscribers
- View analytical reports
- Create registration forms
- Create an image library
The intuitive interface is useful if you have been putting off using email marketing software is that you didn’t want to spend time learning the ins and outs.
How much money can you make on Constant Contact?
Pros of using Constant Contact
- Very easy and straightforward to use (WYSIWYG) operation.
- One-click integration with WordPress, eCommerce, social media, and other websites/platforms;
- Simple audience segmentation that includes tags.
- Inline “Action Blocks” allow responses without bouncing out to a website.
- Affordable pricing scales to your needs.
- Constant Contact is no limit to the number of messages you can send per month.
- Efficient and helpful online community.
Cons of using Constant Contact
- There is no way to schedule messages based on the recipient’s local time.
- Rigorous to set up adaptive workflows or complex triggers.
- Customer service is only limited to business hours.
- Only videos from YouTube can be embedded in emails.
- The software occasionally behaves glitchy.
- Clunky and limited options for teams;
- The included templates are very simplistic.
How do I sign up to use Constant Contact?
To follow a free trial, you can click this link and sign up.
What is the website for Constant Contact?
Does Constant Contact have an app?
There are no apps available.
Constant Contact does a stable job of making email marketing accessible to those who have never done it before. It doesn’t include the necessary features to make it worthwhile for those with significant sites, big lists, or marketing experts.
The price point is expensive than other beginner-oriented tools on the market. But, if you’ve been cautious about getting started with email marketing, have an excellent budget, and want a tool that expertly guides you through the process, then it’s worth taking a test drive.
Constant Contact Rating
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|