Table of Contents
What is Consumer Opinion Services?
Consumer Opinion Services is a consumer market research company that has more than 50 years of experience in the industry. They have offices in three critical areas of the United States: Seattle, Portland, and Las Vegas, and therefore have the expertise and coverage to serve a broad audience from various locations.
They periodically seek members of the public to participate in their various projects and market research studies. They are always interested in speaking with people involved in expressing their opinions on a range of products and services. The research they do includes everything from focus groups to shopping mall intercepts and various field services.
How does Consumer Opinion Services work?
Consumer Opinion Services is looking for people to participate in its various studies, and they are recruiting people interested in joining its market research panel through its website, Consumeropinionservices.com. There, you will be given details about the registration process, which is divided up according to your specific region. At the same time, they also offer a telephonic registration option.
As a respondent, you can expect to receive compensation in the form of cash, coupons, or gifts, which will depend on the nature and complexity of each specific survey.
What are Consumer Opinion Services requirements?
To start working for Consumer Opinion Services, you must first become a member on their website. This membership is completely free and can be canceled whenever you want by quickly unsubscribing from the service at your own volition.
How do you earn money on Consumer Opinion Services?
When these large corporations want to know what consumers think of their products or services, they hire market research companies like Consumer Opinion Services to collect this information. COS will then get members who meet specific criteria to answer questions about the product or service.
How much money can you make on Consumer Opinion Services?
$1 – $75 per hour
Pros of Consumer Opinion Services
- As you can see, working for Consumer Opinion Services is reasonably straightforward and rewarding, especially if you are low on cash, unemployed, or planning to purchase with additional money that is not part of your regular monthly budget.
- You’ll get the money for just ten minutes of work, so if you can get into many similar programs, you can become a viable source of income.
- Like any online job or project, you no longer have to travel to earn an income. That is why many people would prefer to work this way, even if it were done eight hours a day, rather than sitting in an office.
Cons of Consumer Opinion Services
- The problem with becoming a member of this company’s research team is that it is only available for USA citizens.
- Also, you will only receive one or two surveys each month. On average, you’ll earn $4 per survey
- Even if you are lucky enough to receive weekly survey invitations, it probably won’t be a lot of money.
How do I sign up for Consumer Opinion Services?
Joining Consumer Opinion Services is free. All you have to do is register with your email if you are over 14 years old. During registration, you will be asked a few questions that include age, physical address, number of people in your household, annual income, whether you own a car, and so on.
What is the website for Consumer Opinion Services?
Does Consumer Opinion Services have an app?
There are no apps available.
Earning money online has never been simple than it is today, especially since many companies offer prizes and cash rewards if you complete simple tasks for them and help them solve multiple studies. Consumer Opinion Services is such a company, and it is entirely legitimate. Unfortunately, you can only use this way of earning funds if you are a US citizen. Also, you will merely be able to perform surveys for them once or twice a month.
Consumer Opinion Services Rating
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|