Table of Contents
What is Crowdtap?
Crowdtap is an intermediary that helps to obtain feedback from current or potential customers of the leading brand manufacturers.
The website’s domain name was registered in September 2007, so they have been around for more than a decade.
They are a company that helps to bring the opinions or ideas of customers back to product owners.
How does Crowdtap work?
Crowdtap.com is similar to a survey site; however, it is slightly different. On this site, you will share your opinion about the different products you try. The website will match major brands with different consumers or site reviewers.
The site is always looking for people who are willing to share their personal opinion about a product they have used, try a new product, write product content for well-known brands, and spread the product with their friends or even on social media. You can only join the site if you live in the United States.
What are the requirements to work for Crowdtap?
- You must be a US citizen and be at least 13 years old,
- You must complete all the questions,
- You must answer all questions honestly,
- Don’t rush your answers: this might be flagged, no duplicate accounts,
- Do not pretend to be someone else (for example, you may have other users in your home; you cannot answer their questions for them.)
- Do not infringe the intellectual property/privacy of others, e.g. do not send photos that you have not taken and affirmed that they are yours,
- If you violate any of the rules, Crowdtap may cancel your account without prior notice.
How do you earn money on Crowdtap?
Crowdtap is an exciting place to share your opinions as a consumer. They have many questions that you can visit on the site and answer to earn points. These points can be used to collect gift cards and other types of rewards.
How much money can you make on Crowdtap?
Crowdtap has a point system, like many other survey related sites like Swagbucks.
For every 1000 points you earn, you can make a $5 reward.
Pros of working for Crowdtap
- Different from a regular survey panel, as you have the opportunity to get free samples.
- Some creative missions, like taking photos.
- Possibility of working with brands that you like.
- Free to register and get started.
- It shouldn’t be challenging to make a small amount every month if you are a regular user.
Cons of working for Crowdtap
- You have no way of checking if you qualify for a free sample. So if you want to join Crowdtap just to get free samples, you might be disappointed if you’re not selected.
- You have to register with Facebook even if you registered with a username and email.
- It can take a lot of time and effort to earn 1000 points. And if your intention is to make money, then your time would be much better spent on other business opportunities
How do I sign up to work for Crowdtap?
There are two ways to register:
- You can register with Facebook.
- You can register with your email address and create a password.
What is the website for Crowdtap?
Does Crowdtap have an app?
The Crowdtap app is available for iOS and Android.
The idea of being able to receive free products at your home to try and provide feedback, on the surface, seems like a good idea, but since brands control that decision, you may NOT qualify for free products at all.
However, this is not all the bad news, because regardless of whether you qualify for free products, you can still earn points by completing various missions, and in return, you get rewards.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|