Table of Contents
What is DishDivvy?
DishDivvy is an online marketplace that connects approved HomeCooks with hungry neighbors looking for wholesome, homemade food.
DishDivvy was founded on the simple premise of solving the dinner dilemma: that is, how can we help individuals and families in todayâs fast-paced lifestyle access more wholesome, homecooked meals. The truth is, current options out there, like expensive meal prep kits or restaurant food, are more like âband-aidsâ as opposed to real, sustainable solutions. It turns out people prefer and love home-cooked food, but just donât have the time, skills, or passion for creating new and exciting meals.
How does DishDivvy work?
Ani Torosyan is the CEO and Founder of DishDivvy, an online platform that connects approved home cooks with hungry neighbors. If youâre one of those hungry people, you can download the DishDivvy app to find homemade food with the click of a button â and if youâre someone who makes food with love, you can get paid for sharing it with your community!
âEveryone whoâs different and bringing something different to the table â literally and figuratively â thank you! We appreciate you.â âAni Torosyan
What are the requirements to work for DishDivvy?
The recruitment process for DishDivvy cooks takes up to several weeks. It includes a requirement that chefs participate in a kitchen inspection and carry a California Food Handler Card â a certificate that is necessary for all employees who are involved in the preparation, storage, or food service.
How do you earn money on DishDivvy?
This is truly your own business: you pick your schedule and cook on the days of your choice. You can set up regular weekly cook schedules, or even just cook here and there â itâs totally up to you!
How much money can you make on DishDivvy?
DishDivvy helps home cooks price their meal offerings so that they receive net earnings of about $30 an hour. The platform takes 15% for marketing fees, and the cooks keep 85%
Pros of working for DishDivvy
- Chefs have the freedom to innovate and experiment with dishes. In short, chefs can afford to be creative at work. It is a freedom that many professionals donât usually get to enjoy at the workplace!
- A skilled chef is always in huge demand. Lack of job opportunities is not something that they need to worry about!
- Theyâre very supportive and provide a lot of information about how you can prepare meals in more time and cost-effective way
- This is truly your own business: you pick your schedule and cook on the days of your choice.
- DishDivvy allows you to share your signature dishes with people in your community, and get immediate feedback on the impact your food is making in your neighborhood.
Cons of working for DishDivvy
- It is not a 9-5 job where you have fixed working hours! Being a chef, you must be ready to work at odd hours. It is not uncommon to see chefs working on long, grueling shifts.
- Chefs ply their trade-in testing conditions and environment. A typical kitchen hosts hazards like smoke, fire, and sharp tools. Carelessness can often result in accidents.
- Chefs remain standing for long hours. Standing up, without too much rest, is a part of their job. Add to that long working hours, and you have a job that drains your energy.
- At present, the geographic reach of DishDivvy is also severely limited.
How do I sign up to work for DishDivvy?
Apply to cook with DishDivvy and get the process started for joining the community of fabulous home cooks! Click here https://www.dishdivvy.com/cook-with-us/
What is the website for DishDivvy?
With DishDivvy, you can Be Your Own Boss and Earn Sizeable Income. This is your opportunity to be a proud business owner and share the byproduct of your culinary talents with your surrounding communities.
DishDivvy only serves the Glendale area for now. The hope is to bring additional cooks onboard throughout the Los Angeles area. Still, the startup founders will have to wait on some legal hurdles that currently limit their concept for innovation in the food market.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|