Table of Contents
What is Eat24?
Eat24 (eat24.com) is a top-rated food delivery store that competes with other restaurant delivery services like UbÐµrEATS, Postmates, DÐ¾Ð¾rDÐ°Ñh, CÐ°viÐ°r.
Two years after buying Eat24, Yelp agreed to sell the food ordering service to GrubHub for $287.5 million in cash, a little more than double what the company acquired. In the process, Yelp and Eat24 have established a new partnership that will allow Yelp users to place orders through GrubHub, and vice versa.
How does Eat24 work?
You can use any vehicle you own – your car, motorcycle, scooter, or bicycle – and sign up for Eat24 to deliver food.
Eat24 delivery drivers are typically independent contractors who sign up and work in multi-hour blocks or shifts.
Delivery controllers use the mobile application on the smartphone to accept offers. Then they pick up a food order from the restaurant and deliver it to the customer.
Typically, the Eat24 delivery driver works within the boundaries of an app-provided zoned map.
When a driver is in the zone area, they turn their status to “active,” which means that it is available for delivery.
What are the requirements to sign up to work for Eat24?
The requirements for drivers include:
- Must be 19 years old and 21 years old (in Chicago).
- Must have a driving experience of 2 or more years.
- You must have an Android or iOS smartphone with a data plan.
- You must have a checking account that accepts direct deposits.
- Must pass the background verification check.
How do you earn money on Eat24?
Have you ever heard people use the term “Uber for …”? Well, Eat24 is the Uber for food delivery. You register and earn money by making food deliveries using your vehicle.
How much money can you make on Eat24?
Drivers are paid $3.00 to $4.00 for each delivery they complete, $0.50 per mile driven between the restaurant and the destination of the order, and 100 percent of the additional tips added by the customer.
Pros of working for Eat24
- Due to its original business model, it has more customers.
- It is easy for drivers to maintain their work and life because they can schedule their work blocks
- The payment structure is for drivers to earn $3.25 for each delivery and a $0.50 per mile bonus for the complete delivery.
- The company offers a minimum hourly wage for some areas. For the eligible order, all drivers must accept at least 90 percent. Because of that, at least $10 an hour will be paid for the stipulation, even if you don’t receive a single order that hour.
Cons of working for Eat24
- Some people comment that the app could be somewhat problematic. Due to this, the acceptance rate of your order decreases. Although you have never rejected an order.
- As independent contractor drivers, you can have fewer opportunities because some restaurants have their courier.
How do I sign up to work for Eat24?
Signing up to drive for Eat24 is a reasonably straightforward task. If you are familiar with gig working apps, this should be pretty similar.
The first step is to go to the driver application page at eat24.com.
What is the website for Eat24?
Does Eat24 have an app?
Eat24 has free mobile applications available for iPhone, Android, Kindle, iPad.
Getting a job at Eat24 food delivery isn’t too difficult; however, you must ensure that it is worth the costs you are incurring to make the deliveries.
Only a few hours of work cannot leave a large amount of money to take home.
A final note: some cities have Eat24 delivers that walk or bike, so that’s an option, too. Working with Eat24 can be an excellent way to get extra cash, so it’s something to consider if it’s available in your area.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|