Table of Contents
What is Eaze?
Eaze, currently available in California and Portland, Oregon is a cross between Uber and a medical marijuana courier service, which provides people with marijuana prescriptions a safe way to deliver the product to their doorstep within minutes of ordering.
This company works with dispensaries and helps deliver their products in the city. One of the dispensaries Eaze works with.
Its application helps coordinate between customers who place an order and drivers who need to deliver those orders. Tips and mileage reimbursement are also included for drivers!
How does Eaze work?
Eaze is identified as a digital platform that connects customers to licensed cannabis stores. In this way, it is like Amazon or Shopify.
Basically, Eaze is not a cannabis retailer the way Amazon is not a store; it is just a place where people can come together on the Internet to make things happen.
Specifically, retailers register with Eaze to be able to sell their product through their online platform. The delivery drivers (who must be W-2 employees of the dispensaries on the platform and who have been trained in how to safely deliver the herb to customers) then discreetly deliver that product within an hour.
What are the requirements to work for Eaze?
- Must pass a background check
- You must be at least 21 years old to drive on Eaze.
- Your vehicle must be a 2004 or newer model, and your name must be on the registry.
- Must have a valid U.S driverâs license
How do you earn money on Eaze?
Licensed retailers partnering with the Eaze platform are now hiring delivery specialists. If this is a type of job you’d like to do, check out the requirements, earnings, and more.
How much money can you make on Eaze?
Eaze drivers tend to earn around $15 – $18 an hour and can also keep 100% of their tips.
Pros of working for Eaze
- Higher guaranteed hourly rate.
- Eaze pays out your mileage reimbursement every two weeks.
- Drivers will see their earnings upfront along with where the dispensary is and how far away the customer’s location is.
- No queuing at stores: Products are placed in your car when your shift begins. You are legally allowed to transport up to 8 ounces of grass.
Cons of working for Eaze
- Drivers on Eaze are limited to a delivery zone chosen in the initial registration.
- When working as a driver for Eaze, income is not always consistent.
- Keep in mind that upon delivery you will be asked to deliver in different types of weather.
How do I sign up to work for Eaze?
Start by submitting your request. You have to fill out a form.
What is the website for Eaze?
Does Eaze have an app?
The Eaze app is available for iOS and Android.
Eaze, which is listed among others ride-sharing platform claiming the “Uber of Pot” label, employs medical marijuana patients as drivers at $ 15-20 an hour to deliver to other medical marijuana patients, which allows them to drive with the legal 8 ounce limit. They can’t get high on the job, and they are not violating state or local laws.
Don’t limit yourself to a single delivery service. If you have an open schedule, maximize your potential earnings by working with multiple platforms.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|