Table of Contents
What is eCrater?
eCrater has two main functions. It is both an online marketplace and a free web store builder. They are a more traditional market like Amazon. They sell across multiple product categories like clothing, electronics, home, tools, and more.
eCrater advertises that its products are submitted to Google Shopping, and it is easy to import your eBay products to their site. If you are looking to try something new and reach a different audience, eCrater could be a quick solution.
How does eCrater work?
Suppose you want to turn your passion into an online business but lack the technical expertise and big-budget; use eCrater and a FREE professional eCommerce store capable of selling anything. There are no fees in eCrater, and you get 100% of all your sales.
However, there is a 2.9% market cost if eCrater generates a central market purchase. This feature is optional, sellers can opt-out at any time to maintain a minimum market cost, but sellers will lose additional sales and exposure. A free store on Ecrater comes with tax zones, inventory control, ten photos per item, a custom domain for your store, and the opportunity to earn extra money with Adsense.
What are the requirements to list on eCrater?
Sign in to your new account with your store name and password. This will take you to the “Administrative Tools,” where you can upload product photos, descriptions, set prices, categories, and more.
How do you earn money on eCrater?
eCrater is the leading online marketplace for those who want to start their business from home. It is entirely free for all sellers who wish to promote their products here.
How much money can you make on eCrater?
Set by you
Pros of listing on eCrater
- Selling on eCrater will allow you to reach a global audience, which will increase your sales opportunities.
- There are no upfront costs to open your store.
- You do not pay any monthly fee or commission. So you can keep 100% of the sales that you bring to the store.
- The store’s back-end allows sellers to modify the store’s appearance and content, configure internal categories, add products, configure shipping and payment options, and manage orders.
- eCrater has an internal messaging system that allows buyers to contact sellers
Cons of listing on eCrater
- If eCrater offers you a sale through the main market, it charges a market cost of 2.9%. That’s not too high. However, it means that you will lose part of your earnings.
- You must be able to ship throughout the United States, even if you are an international seller.
How do I sign up to list on eCrater?
- Begin by clicking the “Register / Login” button at the top of the eCrater home page.
- Click the “Sign Up Now” button under the “Sign Up” header.
- You will set up your account with company and contact information, and you will need to create an eCrater store ID that also serves as your unique store URL.
What is the website for eCrater?
Does eCrater have an app?
No available app
Overall, eCrater.com is a fantastic alternative to eBay and is a great way to diversify your online business. In essence, you can create and build your own web store without having to make your own website from scratch. Additionally, eCrater frequently feeds to Google Product Search, so your merchandise will automatically appear on Google within days of posting your items. One thing to note about eCrater is that you have to do a bit of work to get people to notice your web store because the buyer base is smaller.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|