Table of Contents
What is Fieldwork?
Fieldwork.com is available in the United States and only in select areas. These cities include Atlanta, Boston, Chicago-Downtown, Chicago-O’Hare, Denver, Fort Lee, NJ, LA-Orange County, Chicago-Schaumburg, Dallas, Minneapolis, New York, Phoenix, San Francisco, and Seattle. This platform will connect you with in-person focus groups, usually 1-2 hours in length. Payment starts at $75 an hour, and payment is usually a Visa gift card.
How does Fieldwork work?
Fieldwork is considered one of the top market research companies in the industry, and they are looking for mothers to join their database for future paid study (in person, online, or by phone). Your participation allows you to earn money just for your thoughts and experiences about the different products or services you use. Your opinions are valuable and are used by Fieldwork customers for product development. They work with numerous companies that especially value the opinions of moms. The studios include everything from children’s toys to mac-n-cheese to electronic devices. You can help shape product offerings for people just like you!
What are the requirements to work on Fieldwork?
You can register for Fieldwork if you are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States.
How do you earn money on Fieldwork?
She conducts focus groups in 16 major cities in the US (you can see a full list on her website) and sets up temporary locations for her clients as needed. To be considered, fill out the online application, and when you meet the criteria for a study, you will be called or emailed.
How much money can you make with Fieldwork?
Compensation starts at $75 for participating in focus groups, and sessions typically last between 1 and 2 hours.
Pros of working for Fieldwork
- Fieldwork has an A + rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- Fieldwork is more flexible and offers more opportunities for 16 US states.
- Registration is easy and straightforward, but you will need to select the area for which you are best qualified.
- The website is easy to use, and you can browse the available studies to check their rates.
- 100% flexible schedule … take surveys whenever and wherever you want.
Cons of working for Fieldwork
- Fieldwork is not a stable source of income. This is just another way to earn quick money.
- While they are legitimate, not all of your surveys are well paid.
- Your surveys are open to participants in the US.
- To qualify for studies, you must complete “selection” surveys.
- Market research continues to trade hours for dollars with no potential for passive income.
How do I sign up to work for Fieldwork?
The registration process takes only a few minutes; click on the “join a focus group” tab at their website’s top right. At this point, Fieldwork will ask you some standard questions to help them pre-screen you for specific surveys, such as your gender, date of birth, marital status, education, race, etc.
What is the website for Fieldwork?
Does Fieldworkhave an app?
No available app
We really love online focus groups as a way to earn some extra money. You won’t get rich quick, or they can’t replace your full-time income, but making $75 for an hour of your time once in a while, seems like a pretty good deal to us.
We wish it was possible to qualify for one per day! Hahaha
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|