Figure Eight Review
Table of Contents
What is Figure Eight?
Before there was Figure Eight, it was known as Crowdflower. Crowdflower was a platform for micro-jobs.
It helped different companiesâ crowdsource their tasks to interested freelancers. The founders, Lukas Biewald and Chris Van Pelt, launched the company in December 2007. So as you can see, the company has been existing for more than ten years.
However, in February 2018, Crowdflower became Figure Eight and now focuses on what they call “human-in-the-loop AI platform.”
They now use individuals like you and me to contribute human intelligence to help in machine learning and artificial intelligence programs.
How does Figure Eight work?
With Figure Eight, you can apply to complete simple micro-tasks. Each task will state the topic of the job, its difficulty, and what the payout for completion is. On completion of each task, you will receive a small sum that will be credited to your GPT account.
What are the requirements to work for Figure Eight?
- All contributors must be at least 18 years of age
- Must provide a valid email address
- Must verify their accounts via SMS to a valid phone number.
- Must have PayPal account to withdraw earnings
How do you earn money on Figure Eight?
Once you signed up for Figure Eight, the real process begins.
For Figure Eight, they are not directly paying you. To get paid, you have work from one of their partner sites.
How much money can you make on Figure Eight?
Based on some reviews and the rate posted, you would probably earn around $100 extra per month if you obtain a level badge.
An extra $100 doesn’t sound too bad if you would be spending a few hours every week doing tasks.
Pros of working for Figure Eight
- Earning level badges will grant you exclusive access to more and better-paying jobs.
- If you have special skills, you may also qualify for more and better-paying jobs.
- You can join Figure Eight anywhere you are in the world, and it’s quite easy to signup.
- Once you start tasking, you can withdraw the money earned through Figure Eight Contributor Portal into the payment processor of your choice.
Cons of working for Figure Eight
- To remain qualified for jobs, you will need to complete task accuracy quiz questions.
- You work for cents. This isn’t a problem since the tasks are often straightforward, but it gets frustrating quickly.
- Every single contributor must have experienced at least one of their unfair corrections/flags.
- Specific jobs are only available to those with level badges.
How do I sign up to work for Figure Eight?
Working with figure Eight is simple. You want to begin by creating a contributor account on Figure Eight.
Go to Figure Eight, fill up the signup form, and verify your email address.
What is the website for Figure Eight?
Figure Eight app
No available app
Overall, Figure Eight is an excellent site to work and earn money. Even though it seems a little bit difficult to getting started, once established, you can work on the site whenever you want to work.
After gaining some experience, you may start to work this without any hassle.
You can also try other micro job sites that are similar to Figure Eight. With all the combined, you can make a nice part-time income.
Figure Eight Rating
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|