Flex Professionals Review
Table of Contents
What is Flex Professionals?
FlexProfessionals LLC was founded by three mothers and experienced businesswomen who saw the need and value of part-time professional employment. They work with experienced business professionals seeking a part-time or flexible job in the Washington, D.C., and Boston metropolitan areas.
Most job seekers on FlexProfessionals are professionals with a college degree and at least 10 years of professional work experience.
How does Flex Professionals work?
Today, FlexProfessionals is one of the largest job boards offering remote jobs, freelance jobs, seasonal work, and part-time jobs, plus positions with alternative scheduling options.
FlexProfessionals is a sound prospecting system for freelancers who want to enrich their workflow. It’s also a credible alternative to sites like UpWork and local job boards. It is for people who want to work in marketing, sales, accounting, data entry, and writing.
To get started, job seekers upload their CV to join the network at no cost. FlexProfessionals LLC will send you a weekly email highlighting the most recent jobs in your area.
Some examples of current remote employment opportunities are:
- Copywriter/editor for HR Communications
- WordPress web developer (part-time, default)
What are the requirements to work on Flex Professionals?
Have a college education with at least 10 years of professional experience and individuals returning to work.
How do you earn money on Flex Professionals?
After registering, candidates can search and apply for jobs. FlexProfessionals staff reviews all applications, choose the best matches, and interviews candidates before submitting them to the employer. If the employer is interested, the candidate will receive more details about the company.
How much money can you make on Flex Professionals?
It depends on the amount of time you spend, your skills and experience, the job type you want to do, and the company you are applying to.
So it could be anything from an excellent additional income to a six-figure income.
Pros of working for Flex Professionals
- A vetted, scam-free freelance writing job board is an excellent resource for writers looking to find a new job.
- Having a single source for job postings is invaluable for a self-employed with little time.
- Gradual and incremental improvements to the feature set and search facilities.
- Excellent blog content
- Solid reputation for customer service and integrity
Cons of working for Flex Professionals
- Search and filter functions still need improvement.
- User interface remains unnecessarily cluttered
- Skills tests and CV profiles feel like superfluous features
How do I sign up to work for Flex Professionals?
It is straightforward and fast to register in FlexJobs.
- To register, head over to their Flexprofessionalsllc.com and click on the “JOIN OUR TALENT POOL” button.
- Next, provide your data such as name and email address.
What is the website for Flex Professionals?
Does Flex Professionals have an app?
No available apps
We love FlexProfessionals because it has become the go-to center for non-traditional work arrangements, mostly remote work.
If you want a work-from-home job and don’t want to have to search through lots and lots of job descriptions to find the only available job that might be right for you, give FlexProfessionals LLC a try.
Flex Professionals Rating
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|