Table of Contents
What is Foodora?
Foodora is a food delivery app that got its start in Germany in 2014. In 2015, the company was acquired by Delivery Hero, then quickly expanded â acquiring smaller food delivery apps in Canada, Australia, and Austria. All those apps now operate under the Foodora brand.
The app is currently available in 260 cities across 15 countries around the world, from Finland to Australia to Canada. (You can view their online map to see if they offer their services near you.) It boasts partnerships with over 36,000 restaurants.
How does Foodora work?
Since 2015, Foodora has flourished as a multi-national, fast-growing business while maintaining its appeal as a localized service with community ambition. Foodora is present in more than 65 cities and 10 countries. Today and every day, Foodora partners with the best restaurants to deliver great food to thousands of people.
Foodora allows you to earn extra income by delivering food by riding a bike.
So if you have assets like Bicycle, Smartphone, and skills like Driving (bike), Foodora is the perfect place to work in. You can manage your time, turn your assets to profit, get alternative incomes, and work whenever you want.
What are the requirements to work for Foodora?
- Minimum Age: 18
- Vehicle: Safe, operating condition.
- Insurance: Personal policy required
- Phone: iPhone (4s or newer) or Android (4.2 or later) with data
- You are punctual, solution-oriented and have a we-can-do-it mentality
- You are available to work a minimum of 10 hours each week â roughly 2 shifts
How do you earn money on Foodora?
Log in to the app and provide your availability. Work as little or as often as you want to. Just make sure you do at least one delivery shift a month to stay active on the platform.
How much money can you make on Foodora?
Foodora drivers earn approximately $20-$25 per hour, including both your tips and fare. This is just an estimate of earnings, of course, and depends on the city you are working in and on tips.
Pros of working for Foodora
- The customer service is quick and friendly, and you can reach them through your web browser on your computer through the ‘instant chat’ button.
- You can work your own hours, which means you decide when to start and when to finish and how many times a day you want to work.
- There is no limit to the hours you drive, just make sure you don’t drive when you are tired and fatigued since accidents will occur.
- There is no limit to how long you work for Foodora. The contract is an independent contractor, so you are not a Foodora employee, and as long as your ratings are high, you will continue to work for them for as long as you decide.
Cons of working for Foodora
- As freelancers, the workers have missed out on the wages, insurances, and rights that would come with employment.
- When one courier got into a traffic accident and injured himself during work, he received no compensation from Foodora since the company claimed that because the courier wasn’t an employee, they were not responsible.
- Waiting times at restaurants, sometimes after an order has been placed and you get to the restaurant on time, you still have to wait for the food to be prepared and packaged.
How do I sign up to work for Foodora?
To apply to work for the food delivery service, head to www.foodora.com. Once there, you’ll see the option to join the rider team at the top of the page.
What is the website for Foodora?
When you’re online, you’ll receive delivery opportunities through your Uber Driver app when local users place nearby food orders. Foodora app is available for both the iPhone and Android Phones.
Working for Foodora is a good source of income when you do long hours, if you’re only in it for short hours, then you might get stuck with a lull, or low boosts and your income will suffer. If this is a part-time job, it’s great. If you need to supplement another income source, it’s also good. You can also work for more than one delivery service, so if one is slow, you can transfer to the other.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|