Table of Contents
What is FreelanceWriting.com?
Founded in 1997, FreelanceWriting.com is a comprehensive freelance platform that matches professional writers with clients who want to hire them.
Clients post jobs, and the site promises to do a thorough vetting process to match the writers’ skills with the client’s needs. Additionally, writers can register to search for their clerical job listing.
How does FreelanceWriting.com work?
No registration required; just browse their carefully curated list of available jobs and filter by source, skills required, location (including remote freelance writing jobs), keyword, and date added.
Another great thing about FreelanceWriting.com is that they also have a list of writing contests worldwide.
These are great for beginners who are wondering how to start writing on their own, as you can set up your portfolio by creating pieces for these contents. You can even win and earn some real money by doing this!
You’ll find the only real downside with any writing job board: there’s no simplified process for applying, getting hired, and getting paid.
What are the requirements to work on FreelanceWriting.com?
Vary by position
How do you earn money on FreelanceWriting.com?
FreelanceWriting.com is one of the best websites on the Internet for freelance writers, with writing guides and resources added daily.
The “writing jobs” category regularly features freelance writing jobs from various online job boards.
How much money can you make on FreelanceWriting.com?
Most writers get around $25 per post (with the full range being between $10 to $200 a post).
Pros of working for FreelanceWriting.com
- Free for freelancers, making it the ideal place for many professionals looking for writing jobs and not wanting to register to work with content mills.
- Simple interface and dashboard to manage all listings
- You have your own schedule.
- It saves you digging time to write jobs on other job boards
- Since your computer is all you need for work, you won’t have to spend time or money on the way to an office.
Cons of working for FreelanceWriting.com
- It is a popular site, so you will likely face job competition.
- It’s just a job board â you have to figure out the application and getting hired yourself.
- Sorting hundreds of requests for each work list can be cumbersome and time-consuming. Limited in the scope of categories since the platform is designed specifically for writers.
How do I sign up to work for FreelanceWriting.com?
Creating an account with FreeelanceWriting.com is not necessary. Simply click on the job listing and it will direct you back to the original platform to apply.
What is the website for FreelanceWriting.com?
Does FreelanceWriting.com have an app?
No available apps
The name says it all. Freelance writers have used Freelancewriting.com as a resource for over 20 years. You can get the ‘reader’s digest’ version by waiting for your email on Tuesday, called Morning Coffee, or peruse job boards in your spare time.
Most of the listed jobs are high paying jobs, but you should also be aware that many of the jobs come directly from Craigslist.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|