Table of Contents
What is GigWalk?
GigWalk.com is one of the first apps of its kind, and it is a unique opportunity to earn money. The platform uses your current location to find local gigs near you. The gigs appear on a map based on your location and generally take 5 minutes to an hour and pay between $3 and $50. As we said, this is a pretty unique app.
How does GigWalk work?
When you sign up for GigWalk, you must fill in your profile details and skills so they can determine which gigs will be relevant to you. They also request professional endorsements similar to when applying for a real job. When you log in to the app, there is a list of gigs available in your area.
What are the requirements for working for GigWalk?
How do you earn money on GigWalk?
Using your app on your iPhone or Android, you browse through the available gigs and select the one you want to complete. Each gig comes with a price tag.
How much money can you make on GigWalk?
GigWalk’s pay ranges from $3 – $90 or even more, depending on the type of gig you’re completing and your reputation.
Pros of working for GigWalk
- Working independently and around your schedule.
- Probably the best thing about GigWalk is that once the owner approves your work, you will receive payment directly to your PayPal account.
- Create a personalized profile for companies to see
- Companies can send you a private invitation for a gig
Cons of working for GigWalk
- If you don’t live near or within a major city, you can forget about using GigWalk.
- Another concern with GigWalk is the fact that you have to have to apply for the gig. For us, this means that it will be challenging to start with GigWalk.
- Your profit is often low: The total amount you will get per hour can be affected by numerous factors, such as the final number of tasks you complete.
How do I sign up to work for GigWalk?
To become a Gigwalker, download the Gigwalk app, register your account, link to PayPal, and you’re done.
What is the website for GigWalk?
Does GigWalk have an app?
The GigWalk app is available in the Apple and Android app store, making it open to anyone with a smartphone or tablet.
GigWalk offers an excellent opportunity to earn money from home. However, you should be very careful about the type of tasks you have chosen to complete. Some workers have complained about doing too much work, which was not worth the time and pay. Most GigWalk gigs involve traveling from one place to another. This means that you will use your money (gas) to move to the job sites, and if you will be paid only $15 per task, it is not worth it, unless all jobs are located in one place.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|