Table of Contents
What is Glovo?
Glovo is a Barcelona based start-up that is transforming the way consumer access to local goods, enabling anyone to get nearly any product delivered in less than 60 minutes. They are present in Spain, Italy, Portugal, France, Argentina, Chile, Bolivia, Peru, and many more to come!
Glovo’s on-demand mobile application connects customers with independent local couriers, who acquire goods from any restaurant or shop in a city and also deliver urgent packages for a variable fee.
The platform’s features include geolocation, which allows customers to track their deliveries in real-time and locate the nearest glover (courier), thus optimizing speed and distance.
It’s like a new personal courier available to everyone that runs your errands immediately and on-demand.
How does Glovo work?
Join Glovo as a delivery driver. You will deliver all kinds of things to people. In some cases, you may also need to buy what they order. It can be anything: their forgotten keys, their favorite burger from a local restaurant, a pair of shoes they don’t have the time to go buy themselves, a sweet snack when they don’t want to interrupt the movie they are watching to run to the closest convenience store.
What are the requirements to work for Glovo?
The requirements are pretty basic:
- be over 18 years old
- own a vehicle (motorcycle, bike or car)
- have an iPhone or Android phone.
- HOW DO YOU ÐÐRN MÐNÐY ON GLOVO
- Be their delivery hero and work on your own terms as an independent contractor with Glovo
- GLOVO PAY RANGE
- Working with Glovo, you can make up to $12 per hour.
Pros of working for Glovo
- Be your own boss! If you decide to become a Glover, you’ll enjoy making your own decisions and being in control of your future.
- If you’re not one for sitting in an office, then being a Glover could be right for you as you’ll always be out and about and meeting new people.
- If you don’t like the idea of doing long-distance runs, it’s also possible to do lot’s of local deliveries where you know the roads instead
Cons of working for Glovo
- The cost of both unleaded and diesel has increased significantly over the last few years. This, combined with other expenses like vehicle renting, renting your vehicle, road tax, etc. all help to chip away at profits.
- Dealing with the weather can be a hardship for anyone who works out of doors. Foot and bike couriers are outside all the time, exposed to the elements and without a place to shelter when things get bad.
- Couriers also face pressure to get essential materials to their destinations as quickly and efficiently as possible. Clients don’t want excuses; they want their deliveries on time.
How do I sign up to work for Glovo?
You can become a Glover in by signing up here.
- Fill in your name, email, phone number
- Select your city
- Attend one of Glovo’s sessions
- In less than 24h you can start making money
- Download the app and start accepting orders
What is the website for Glovo?
The app is available for free download for both IOS on the App Store and Android in the Play Store.
The best thing about Glovo is your flexibility – don’t misunderstand; it has nothing to do with yoga. You are flexible to work precisely when you want.
It is your decision when you are going to turn on the app and which orders you will accept! Just put on a smile and go about the city with your car, bike or motorcycle, interact with people and deliver them what they need!
And keep in mind that a smile on your face and excellent services might bring in good tips!
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|