Table of Contents
What is Gonannies?
Gonannies is an online marketplace where families and caregivers can meet and interact with each other. Started in 2003, they claim to be one of the largest online resources of their kind.
While similar sites generally focus on one area (e.g., babysitting). Gonannies connects families with nannies, tutors, housekeepers, babysitters, as well as trained caregivers for the elderly and individual needs.
How does Gonannies work?
As you might expect, there are the clients, and there are the caregivers (users looking for a job). Clients are given a platform for posting job ads or browsing the list of registered members in search of the ideal candidates to perform various tasks.
Gonannies can set up a profile and apply for specific job ads or wait to be directly contacted by a client. The pairing system and the job search system are nothing you haven’t seen before on any number of freelancing websites.
What are the requirements to work for Gonannies?
Be at least 18 years of age; legally able to work in the U.S.; have a clean criminal record.
How do you earn money on Gonannies?
GoNannies connects you with families that need child or adult care. You can search for jobs and have employers notify you that they’re interested.
How much money can you make on Gonannies?
It’s impossible to estimate monthly earnings. But you can name your own hourly or daily rate. This will also depend on your location. You are expected to earn a minimum wage to $35 per hour.
Pros of working for Gonannies
- The main idea behind the platform is probably its top-selling point. The platform brings together various family-related jobs such as tutoring, babysitting, pet sitting, and caregiving so that neither clients nor job applicants have to browse multiple websites to find jobs.
- The work setting for a nanny is generally more relaxed and comfortable than other child-care arrangements. Rather than working in a facility or your own home with several children, you get to work in the house of your client with one child or more.
- Free background check
- As a bonus, the website responsiveness is outstanding, whether you’re using a computer or a smartphone to search or post jobs.
Cons of working for Gonannies
- Your life plans and schedules can be interrupted or even forever changed. But to be fair, there are a lot of life events that can lead to changing plans, such as a change of job or illness.
- Unstable family situations can drastically affect the working and working environment.
- Caregiving can be physically stressful and psychically demanding.
- Caregivers can “burnout” and develop their health problems if they do not help or make efforts to take care of themselves.
How do I sign up to work for Gonannies?
It’s free to join. Click on this link to sign up.
What is the website for Gonannies?
Does Gonannies have an app?
No available app
Gonannies is a platform that does what it says. It puts together families, individuals, or companies in need with verifiable candidates with or without experience in tutoring, caregiving, pet sitting, etc.
And, for a platform that’s been operating since 2003, it has enough excellent reviews on it to keep it going. Is it the best opportunity for you?
Only if you have the time to establish yourself, you can easily make more than minimum wage if you get hired. The majority of people looking to hire on Gonannies are comfortable or well-to-do financially.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|