Hello Alfred Review
Table of Contents
What is Hello Alfred?
Hello Alfred was founded years ago by Harvard Business School colleagues Marcella Sabon and Jessica Beck
They have enabled residents to connect with personal assistants, known as Alfreds, who help with laundry, walking dogs, and anything else that might be on their to-do list.
Starting, Sapone and Beck worked as the company’s original Alfreds and as a door-to-door marketing team.
How does Hello Alfred work?
Earning money to help others is not a new way to make money. If you were like us, you’ve probably babysat for a friend or helped out family. This is a way to get a little extra money, but it limits your options.
Fortunately, you can take it to a higher level and earn a great hourly wage doing these things.
Hello Alfred is a virtual platform connecting clients to workers called Alfreds. As an Alfreds, you can run errands, do housework, and more.
What are the requirements to work for Hello Alfred?
You will need to meet specific requirements to become Alfreds in the United States.
- The United States Social Security Number.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Pass a background and ID check.
- Having a valid credit card and checking account.
- You will need a smartphone.
How do you earn money on Hello Alfred?
Hello Alfred is a platform that connects you with people who need help with their daily tasks. It is a good concept, and you can find almost tasks regardless of your abilities.
How much money can you make on Hello Alfred?
Unlike other types of companies that run similar services, such as Uber, where you set the service price when you become Alfreds with Hello Alfred, you set the price for what you want to get.
Will it be $10, $15, or $20 an hour?
For example, if you registered and plan to be Alfreds in the Cleaning category, you may want to know what you would be happy to make per hour and set your price
Some people earn $100 a day to $1,000 a month as Alfreds.
Pros of working for Hello Alfred
- Flexible jobs to fit your schedule.
- You can choose your rate.
- Tasks that suit your skillset and which you enjoy.
- At the time of this review, the company was rated A+ with BBB.
- The more skilled and versatile you are, the more you can earn.
Cons of working for Hello Alfred
- The tasks aren’t offered virtually, and you must be available in the city where the jobs are being requested.
- Their selection process with a background check may be a turn for some.
- Often, there are many complaints about Hello Alfred’s customer service.
How do I sign up to work for Hello Alfred?
Start by visiting their website and clicking Our Alfreds in the upper right corner.
What is the website for Hello Alfred?
Does Hello Alfred have an app?
Yes, Hello Alfred mobile app is available for both iOS and Android.
Hello Alfred looks like a good idea, and some people have had success using the app and service.
The only thing we noticed is that most people who report earning decent money generally fall into the heavy-duty categories of moving furniture and yard work.
In general, the categories mainly appear to be blue-collar and intense work.
This may change in the future, and the company may start receiving more requests for web-based or virtual assistant type tasks.
Hello Alfred Rating
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|