Hire A Help Review
Table of Contents
What is Hire A Helper?
HireAHelper.com is a new site that has created a Guru-like market for domestic work.
The purpose of the site is actually to match college students who need extra money with homeowners that could stand to catch a break. However, when exploring the site, we found a fair amount of businesses that don’t seem to be run by college students but are actually established businesses for house cleaning etc.
The main categories on the site are Moving, and General Help. Start with any of these categories to start your search and provide your zip code. Then you can choose a date when you will need help, and you will get a list of search results in your area.
How does Hire A Helper work?
Hire A Helper refers to itself as a moving, delivery, and heavy lifting concierge. The site connects mover and/or truck owners with people who need help moving or transporting things. So yeah, it’s like Uber for people who need to move items.
While there are a variety of people excited about the benefits of using the service, from the point of view of purchasing, drivers on the global network seem strangely closed about real income experiences.
Considering that more than 1,000 people are working with Hire A Helper, and currently only available in a few cities, and growing, it appears that movers are quite satisfied with their income.
What are the requirements to work for Hire A Helper?
- Hold certifications or licenses of the mobile industry
- Pass a background and drug check when requested.
- Workers’ compensation and civil liability insurance.
How do you earn money on Hire A Helper?
Hand laborers and material movers manually move cargo, stock, or other materials. Others feed or remove material to or from machines, clean vehicles, pick up unwanted household items, and pack materials to move them.
How much money can you earn with Hire A Helper?
The Hire A Helper website also claims that drivers can earn up to $ 1,000 per week.
Pros of working for Hire A Helper
- You are paid each week for the work you did the week before.
- You have a chance to earn real money instead of radical change.
- You don’t have to haggle with customers for the price â the price is already set, and you can accept that price when you take the job or pass on the job to take another.
- If you are busy for a week and cannot work, no problem. Work on your schedule.
Cons of working Hire A Helper
- You are an independent contractor and are not covered by workers’ compensation insurance.
- The site’s $100 minimum fee makes this site challenging to sell for small moves.
- When moving people’s possessions, you must also invest in straps and other equipment to secure your cargo.
How do I sign up to work for Hire A Helper?
Visit Hireahelper.com and click on the “Get Listed on HireAHelper” to join.
What is the website for Hire A Helper?
Does Hire A Helper have an app?
There are no apps available.
Hire A Helper offers you a chance to earn a decent income instead of pennies for your time.
So to end Hire A Helper review, we think the big question is whether or not you are willing to do the heavy lifting, the pun may have been intended this time, to make it happen?
Hire A Help Rating
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|