Table of Contents
What is HopSkipDrive?
HopSkipDrive is a ridesharing company designed for getting children around town started by three mothers. HopSkipDrive operates in Southern California, the San Francisco Bay Area, and the Colorado-Front Range area. The company, like other Rideshare companies, makes money by keeping a percentage of the fares while you, as a driver, keep the rest.
How does HopSkipDrive work?
HopSkipDrive is designed to transport children ages six and up. All drivers on the platform are certified, fingerprinted, and must be at least 23 years old, clear a background check, have five years of childcare experience (such as a parent, babysitter, nurse, or teacher), and provide references.
As a HopSkipDrive driver called a “CareDriver,” your main job will be to transport the children in your vehicle from one place to another (point A to point B). HopSkipDrive has some pretty high standards for applicants.
What are the requirements to work for HopSkipDrive?
To qualify for their 15-point certification procedure, these are the basic requirements that a CareDriver applicant is expected to meet:
- The applicant must be 23 years or older,
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of child care experience
- Must own a 4-door car, purchased no earlier than 2008
- Must have a clean driving record and carry proof of insurance
- They must have a clean background with no criminal record.
How do you earn money on HopSkipDrive?
As a CareDriver, it’s your job to get kids to school, to after-school programs, to soccer practice, whatever.
How much money can you make on HopSkipDrive?
CareDrivers can earn up to $30 per hour driving kids.
Pros of listing on HopSkipDrive
- A great side hustle
- Applying and accessing the system was quick and easy
- Drives pay a minimum of $12, even if it’s like a 5-minute trip.
- Be an essential part of a great team that serves the most fun and versatile customer â kids!
Cons of listing on HopSkipDrive
- The CareDriver evaluation process can be tedious for the applicant, although it is a commendable approach to hire the best aspiring drivers.
- Even as it expands rapidly, it is yet to be available in most major cities and towns.
How do I sign up to work for HopSkipDrive?
If you meet the HopSkipDrive driver requirements, you can apply to be a HopSkipDrive driver on their website. You will be asked to provide your title, legal first name, last name, email, mobile phone number, and address.
What is the website for HopSkipDrive?
Does HopSkipDrive have an app?
The app is available for free download for iOS and all Android devices.
CareDriver loves working with children, cares about having a positive impact on the lives of busy families, and is part of a community full of members who are welcoming and resourceful. By joining HopSkipDrive, you have the opportunity to work when you want in a positive and rewarding environment.
Currently, this ride service only operates in three limited service areas: Northern California, Southern California, and the Colorado Front Range, which is the Denver area.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|