Table of Contents
WHO IS A HOUSE SITTER
House sitters are individuals that provide homeowners with the assurance of knowing that when they are away, their house and pets will be properly cared for. House sitters practically move into the house while the homeowners are away for a short period. They are often paid by homeowners for the service they rendered, which may last for weeks, or even months. With this service, a homeowner will be rest assure that the house is occupied and properly cared for.
WHO CAN BE A HOUSE SITTER?
The amazing thing is anybody can be a house sitter, single people, couples and even families can be house sitters. There is a wide range of opportunities as a house sitter, all you need to do is select carefully your preference and apply for the one that suits you best. When considering a house sitting jobs, you should also consider some factors which are: are you allergic to pets? Do you find it comfortable taking care of animals both indoors and outdoors? Etc. All you have to do is sign up on housesitter.com and start getting orders from homeowners anywhere in Canada.
WHAT YOU NEED TO ICNOW ABOUT HOUSE SITTING?
The house sitting service is usually built on communication and trust. The more information you can provide about yourself on house sitter profile, the better. Always be sure of your ability to look after pets and also find dates that work for both you and the owner of the house. Also, your traveling needs should be considered too. The most common pets you find when house sittings are cats and dogs but you can also urea homeowner that requires more than that. It is essential to communicate with the homeowner before, during and after the service to ensure that everything is ready and to make sure their pets are in good hands.
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF A HOUSE SITTER?
- House owners need people they can trust and rely on
- House owners want their house sitter to turn up when needed and leave when not needed
- Hose owner want their pets to be cared for, exercised just like they’d do it for themselves and well-fed
- At times they require reports on house sits while they are away.
- They want to return to a tidy and clean home, with a pet that has been cared for.
- They also need to establish a friendly relationship where they can call for a repeat house sitting.
QUALITIES OF A HOUSE SITTER
- There is no extraordinary skill needed as a house sitter. As stated earlier, anyone can be a house sitter.
- But naturally, a free house can make you lose sight of the big picture. When on a house sitting job, it is good to remember that you’re making a commitment. You’re putting yourself in the position to care for another person’s home and pets. These duties shouldn’t be taken lightly, it’s a responsibility.
- To set yourself up as a house sitter, you should possess at least these qualities for a start:
- You must love animals
- You must be respectful
- You must be clean and organized
- You must be an amazing communicator
- You must be open and honest
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|