Table of Contents
What is I-Say?
I-Say is a paid survey platform managed by Ipsos Global Research.
To truly understand the purpose of Ipsos I-Say, you must realize Ipsos’ mission as a company.
As a market research company, they provide valuable information to their clients on consumer habits, global trends, etc. In this way, their clients (different brands) can improve their marketing strategies and reach a broader range of clients.
How does I-Say work?
Joining i-Say is incredibly quick and easy. It is easier than it is with some of its competitors.
All you have to do is go to their website, fill in some necessary details about yourself, answer a few household questions, and click on the verification email.
Then be ready to start taking surveys. It is easy to join almost all survey programs, but I-Say will be one of the quickest and simplest options.
You can complete surveys in minutes. Once you have signed up and log in to your account, you will notice that you already have some surveys that you can complete.
This is one of the most surprising advantages of I-Say: it will give you some surveys that you can complete immediately.
What are the requirements to sign up for I-Say?
Almost anyone can register to become a member of the I-Say committee.
You must be over 18 years of age and be a citizen of the United States, the United Kingdom, or Canada.
It is also available to citizens of some other countries since I-Say is a global research company; they also need feedback from consumers in Europe and Asia. Just go to the registration page to see if you qualify in your country.
How do you earn money on I-Say?
Like many survey sites, I-Say allows you to earn points for taking surveys, and these points can turn into rewards.
How much money can you make on I-Say?
I-Say will provide you with surveys that can pay you a minimum of $0.45 and a maximum of $2. Then there could be other surveys that pay somewhere in the range mentioned as $0.90
Pros of I-Say
- Available as a mobile app.
- Competitive reward options
- There is a reward for every effort. For years, users who have been using them say that i-Say is very generous when it comes to points.
- Expect a steady stream of surveys when you start.
Cons of I-Say
- Surveys begin to decrease in a few months.
- Cashing out can take longer. The minimum payment delivery to your PayPal account is 3-4 weeks.
- It has a weak user interface that makes it inconvenient for members.
- Users report that the site lags too much.
How do I sign up for I-Say?
- Register here to enter some basic information about yourself, such as your email address and name.
- After that, confirm your email to verify your account and start responding to surveys.
What is the website for I-Say?
Does I-Say have an app?
The I-Say app is available for iOS and Android.
I-Say is a large and old marketing company. Thousands of people work for them daily.
While it is true that there will sometimes be problems occasionally with many of the people involved, I-Say does pay what they promised by following their policy.
If you are looking to get paid doing surveys, then it is good to work for it.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|