Table of Contents
What is Jitjatjo?
Jitjatjo, an on-demand platform that directly and intelligently connects quality, experienced talent to employers who need them, announced that the service is expanding to provide restaurants, bars, caterers, hotels, stadiums and attractions, corporate hospitality providers and other venue operators with access to experienced front-of-house and back-of-house hospitality professionals.
How does Jitjatjo work?
Jitjatjo helps people increase their income by finding additional shifts that fit the flexibility of their current hours. Workers only have to apply once and, once registered, they can select their availability to work.
The service will then pair the workers with gigs based on their experience and preferences. Upon completion of the shift, Jitjatjo’s talent can get paid within hours via their debit card or can receive funds through ACH in their bank account.
What are the requirements to work for Jitjatjo?
Once you complete your registration, Jitjatjo will perform a background check. Assuming that the background check does not raise any red flags, you will proceed to a face-to-face interview with the company.
How do you earn money onJitjatjo?
Jitjatjo helps people increase their income by finding additional shifts that fit the flexibility of their current schedules. Workers only have to apply once and, once registered, they can select their availability to work.
How much money can you make on Jitjatjo?
Jobs generally range from $10 to $30 an hour. With Jitjatjo you can earn “up to $30 an hour.” There are no jobs that exceed this figure.
Pros of working for Jitjatjo
- Jitjatjo.com is for the entire service industry, not just for bartenders. It also includes line cooks and catering servers, to name a few.
- Work when you want to: Don’t waste any more time looking for a job, just enter your availability and Jitjatjo will find the gigs that fit your schedule.
- They also stands out because you receive payments instantly.
- Most importantly, payments are paperless and directly into workers’ bank accounts.
- They do talent events every quarter so that you can meet other people in Jitjatjo.
Cons of working for Jitjatjo
- At this time, Jitjatjois only available in two main cities in the United States: Chicago and New York.
How do I sign up to work forJitjatjo?
It is easy to start. Download the app and create a profile. You just need to use your phone.
What is the website for Jitjatjo?
Does Jitjatjo have an app?
You can get the app from the App Store if you have an iPhone or Google Play if you have an Android.
If you have experience in the hotel industry, then Jitjatjo is a great company to work for. Since you can update your availability and take shifts when it’s most convenient for you, it’s a viable option if you’re looking for a full or part-time position.
However, the most apparent downside to Jitjatjo is that it only exists in limited markets. Using the platform is not a problem if you live in New York or Chicago, but otherwise, you will not have access.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|