Table of Contents
What is Job.com?
Job.com is developing a traditional recruitment model using blockchain technology and promoting financial feedback and rewards. This robust use of technology will fulfill their mission of reorganizing the industry away from the costly middlemen towards a reward-based decentralized society.
Led by a team of innovative recruitment professionals, with expertise in connecting prominent people with the world’s most innovative companies, the Job.com platform was created to improve the recruitment process for both the candidate and the employer.
How does Job.com work?
Job.com collaborates with thousands of companies posting flexible jobs directly on their site. There is a team of researchers searching hundreds of job resources such as employer websites and other job boards to find open and flexible jobs.
When they find a job that looks promising, they scrutinize it more and only post it on Job.com if it is legitimate. The screening process involves a trained researcher who researches the company and makes sure the job criteria are strict.
Each job is posted on the Job.com website with a job summary written by its employees along with the company and headquarters description. It also includes a straightforward way for users to apply for the job.
What are the requirements to work for Job.com?
It varies according to the job applied for
How do you earn money on Job.com?
You can find flexible jobs in almost any job category, for example:
- Accounting & Finance
- Computer & IT
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Fashion & Beauty
- Graphic Design
- Project Management
- Software & Web Development
- And so much more!
How much money can you make on Job.com?
Again, this is strongly singular. It depends, among other things, on the number of hours you want to work, your skills and experience, the type of job you would like to have, and the company you are applying for.
So that could literally be anything from a good side income to a six-digit income.
Pros of working for Job.com
- One of the largest home jobs databases we have ever seen.
- They have great sorting options.
- It saves you time researching and seeking for jobs from home on your own.
- No scams are guaranteed. All jobs are checked very carefully. We’ve never seen anything there that looked “suspicious”.
- It is updated five days a week like an hour.
Cons of working for Job.com
- Not all jobs are work at home, although the vast majority certainly do.
- Some of the jobs you’ll find on Job.com can also be found elsewhere around the Internet, so postings are not limited to members.
- It is difficult to know what the job pays until you actually apply and go through the interview process.
- Most jobs are technology related
- Some readers complained that most of the remote work jobs on the site are more related to IT and tech-related, or require extensive experience.
How do I sign up to work for Job.com?
Registering with Job.com is easy.
Enter your name and email address, and be sure to select a secure password.
What is the website for Job.com?
Does Job.com have an app?
No available app
There are no magic pills that will automatically hire you to work remotely. And if anyone ever tells you they have it, it’s full of BS.
Job.com can help you find a job and the search aspect is great, but you still need to do some work yourself. This means you need to take full advantage of its features, send out quality apps, and regularly search through the lists.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|