Table of Contents
What is LiquidSpace?
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, LiquidSpace offers an international, real-time network for flexible office space. Its network includes coworking and personal workspaces; private, shared, and remote offices; and rooms for conferences, meetings, training, presentations, depositions, and more. LiquidSpace’s mission is to transform the commercial real estate process by connecting growing companies, professionals, and teams seeking a workspace with venue partners, real estate professionals, and various space providers, such as hoteliers and building owners.
Since LiquidSpace was founded in 2010, it has processed over 4.2 million transactions for more than 72,000 businesses and teams in 1,200 cities and counting. The company has grown its network to include 5,700 verified venue partners throughout the U.S., Canada, and Australia, including flexible office spaces in top U.S. cities.
How does LiquidSpace work?
LiquidSpace is the largest real-time network for office space. We simplify the discovery, listing, and transaction of office space. Professionals like interior designers, business founders and freelancers come to LiquidSpace to discover the workspace solution that fits their immediate needs â a private office to review proposals with a client for a couple of hours, or a desk month by month to focus on growing their business. Private businesses like design and architectural companies monetize space they are not using by leveraging simple digital tools to list their space and connect with professionals and high growth teams.
What are the requirements to work for LiquidSpace?
- A working space that you’re willing to rent.
- Be able to sign a legal contract and maintain whatever licenses may be necessary for your area to lease your real estate as a venue.
How do you earn money on LiquidSpace?
Listing your own space on LiquidSpace.com is a pretty straightforward process. You start by creating a free profile. You need high-quality photos and possibly some videos, of course, but at the end of the day, once you have everything you need, setting up your listing takes only minutes.
How much money can you make on LiquidSpace?
There are people renting spaces out for $30 per hour, and people are renting out entire conference rooms for $1,500 per day! So it all depends on your circumstance and the property.
Pros of working for LiquidSpace
- This impressive share economy space lets you rent (or list) available office space on an hourly, daily, or monthly basis.
- You will earn extra cash. If you live in a popular area where working space seldom opens up
- Besides, since you own the property, you stand to gain from an increase in the property value over time due to changing demands in the area, even if the property doesn’t undergo any changes.
- Startups and professionals that don’t want to commit to a five year lease get the space they need now to test out their idea.
Cons of working for LiquidSpace
- Regardless of whether you have people in the house or not, you’ll still be facing the cost of property taxes, the cost of insurance on the property, and the cost of any homeowners association fees associated with the property.
- Even in the most “hands-off” of situations, you’re still going to be devoting notable time to this rental property. Eventually, it will need repair. Eventually, you’ll have to check on it. Eventually, you’ll have to interact with the tenants. Eventually, you’ll have to do paperwork of some kind or another.
How do I sign up to work for LiquidSpace?
Head to liquidspace.com and tap “List Space” on the top right corner.
What is the website for LiquidSpace?
LiquidSpace does have a free mobile app available for the iPhone, Android.
If you own office space or two of your own and are interested in possibly renting out by the hour or by the day, then you should consider checking out LiquidSpace.com. The downside is that you will not have a lease guaranteeing a certain amount of money each month. Higher fees are also kind of a disadvantage.
But the upside is that you can earn a lot more for rentals when you rent out by the day or by the hour.
You may not get rich going this route but you have the potential to earn a lot. The only requirement is that you have an office space for rent. If you do, this site lets you put it right to work!
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|