Table of Contents
What is LiveOps?
LiveOps is a Cloud Call Center company. It is known as “Uber of Call Centers.”
Have you ever thought about the person on the other end of the line when calling an insurance company, a doctor’s office, or any other service?
Did you know that sometimes the person you’re talking to doesn’t even work for the company you’re calling?
They work with call center companies like LiveOps.
They work as corporate customer service during odd hours.
How does LiveOps work?
More than 20,000 people work at LiveOps as call center agents, where they answer calls on behalf of large companies, as well as calls from customers interested in buying something they saw advertised on TV.
The people who work for LiveOps are freelance contractors based in the United States, and they enjoy great benefits like free training, flexible hours, and great rewards.
Various positions are available with LiveOps, including advanced sales agents, outbound agents, bilingual agents (English/ French or English/Spanish), roadside assistance agents, and licensed insurance agents.
What are the requirements to work for LiveOps?
In general, LiveOps agents should be:
- At least 18 years of age to be able to work as an agent
- A US citizen or resident who speaks fluent American English
LiveOps agents must have critical thinking and know-how to solve problems immediately while talking to a customer. There will come a time when a LiveOps agent will have to deal with an unusual customer or request. However, the agent should know how to deal with such customers and situations without any lousy vibe.
As for the technical requirements, you need:
- A full working phone with a plug-in. It could be a landline phone or digital service.
- A headset that connects to the phone without interruption.
- Personal computer
- High-speed internet connection.
- Antivirus software on your computer for protection
- An office space in your home where there is peace without distraction.
How do you earn money on LiveOps?
Once you have completed the application, you will need to choose the type of calls you want to answer.
How much money can you make on LiveOps?
Inbound agents can earn from $5.00 to $10.00 for half an hour, depending on the number of calls and rewards.
Pros of working for LiveOps
- You are a contractor, so you are your own boss.
- We love the fact that you can set your own hours and answer calls whenever you want.
- You don’t have to be at home all day, the hours are flexible, and you can be a night owl if you wish to and work night shift!
- We also like that anyone can join as long as they are happy and willing to learn and help people.
Cons of working for LiveOps
- This is not passive income, so when you stop answering calls and go to sleep at night, you stop receiving payments.
- Its active income and they pay you for every call, and that’s it.
- Beginners will face great difficulties.
How do I sign up to work for LiveOps?
- Visit the LiveOps website to learn about the job.
- If you are sure you want to work for the company, click the “Apply now” button.
- Complete the application form.
What is the website for LiveOps?
Does LiveOps have an app?
No apps available.
LiveOps is a legitimate company to work for. You are not working directly for this company, but you are an independent contractor, and you will pay the company bi-weekly basis for the work you do.
The company has many different clients that you can work for as independent contractors. Before you can work as an independent contractor for this company, you must first complete their application and pay a $45 fee for credit and background checks.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|