Table of Contents
What is LiveWorld?
LiveWorld is a web-based company that provides multimedia content management services and also employs people as a community moderator
To get this job, you have to meet a set of requirements, but one good thing about this position is that international members can also apply for it.
How does LiveWorld work?
If you are familiar with social media, have you ever supervised a forum, have you ever worked as a moderator on a Facebook fan page, then you might be eligible to contract LiveWorld as a community moderator!
However, moderators do more than watch over fan pages, though. There are several ways to be a moderator. If you are active in any forum, then you are probably already familiar with moderators or mods, as is often known. They are the ones who break fights, move posts to where they should originally have been, remove offensive posts that violate forum rules, etc.
What are the requirements to work for LiveWorld?
- 2-3 yearsâ experience in online moderation or customer service
- One year of experience working in a call center environment
- Experience in using Salesforce and Social Cloud
- Must be 18 years or older
- University degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Demonstrate personal or professional success through participation in a social channel
How do you earn money on LiveWorld?
As a LiveWorld employee, you will be asked to perform specific tasks for different clients. Some of the jobs that are required are:
- Assist in digital channel operations for various brands and companies.
- Moderate forums and avoid spam.
- Act as a help desk agent.
- Chat with clients through social networks or Voice over IP
- Send emails to clients.
- Assist with customer service tasks.
- Online community management
How much money can you make on LiveWorld?
According to Glassdoor salary reviews, hourly moderators earn between $8 and $10 an hour.
Pros of working for LiveWorld
- Finding a job as a moderator or reviewer on LiveWorld can be a fun way to earn an extra buck, and many people find it less stressful than being on the phone non-stop!
- To apply as an online moderator, you must be based in the United States.
- Opportunities for career advancement
- You can choose your hours and your schedule
- The ability to select the job that you will do
- You can work on different projects at the same time.
Cons of working for LiveWorld
- The job requires ingenuity, interpersonal skills, and experience on social media.
- The pay for this work tends to reach the lower end of the scale, often at $10 an hour.
- Sedentary work environment. Get ready to spend plenty of time sitting at the computer.
- There is no training for the moderator.
How do I sign up to work for LiveWorld?
If you are interested in working with LiveWorld, the first thing you should do is visit its official website and submit your application online. This is the link to start the US application. If youâre outside the US, use this application.
What is the website for LiveWorld?
Does LiveWorld have an app?
No apps available.
This is a legitimate platform to work for, and it will pay you to moderate content, social media accounts, forums, messages, and other forms of online content. The position is to work at home, and you will work several hours a day to fulfill your work obligations.
However, a major complaint about the company is the payment rate for its services. The company does not seem to increase your pay, and once you are hired and locked into this pay rate, thereâs no room for advancement.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|