Table of Contents
What is MailChimp?
At least, they call themselves rocket scientists. The Rocket Science Group released MailChimp way back in 2001. Ever since then, itâs been the âgo-toâ email marketing solution for countless digital strategists.
MailChimp is an excellent email marketing service that has a completely free plan for businesses with fewer than 2,000 contacts. The service includes all the features and tools small businesses need to run successful email marketing campaigns. Here is a breakdown of why it’s one of our best picks.
How does MailChimp work?
7 million customers use MailChimp, and they send 500 million emails collectively every single day. This community of users gives you peace of mind that many others trust the email service provider, but it also means there is a wealth of knowledge out there on forums, should you need any help.
The provider allows you to create a web sign up form; collect, manage, and segment subscribers; build auto-responder follow up emails, and professionally send out your emails to your customers. The reporting section is easy to follow, allowing you to track the success of your campaigns.
Youâre also able to send SMS direct mail through MailChimp, which could be another channel in your marketing strategy. It is integrated with social media, allowing you to send your Twitter and Facebook followers a link to the latest email. Plus, you can see in the report who has opened the link sent in this way.
What are the requirements to register on MailChimp?
How do you earn money on MailChimp?
The main benefits of MailChimp are automation, custom forms, email blasts, and targeted emails, and reports, and analytics.
How much money can you make on LeadPages?
Pros of using MailChimp
- Offers flexible and easy-to-use templates and email editor (scored 5 out of 5 stars for Email Creation)
- Has an easy-to-use system for adding and managing contacts (scored 5 out of 5 stars for Contact Management)
- Offers comprehensive reports analyzing subscriber actions (scored 5 out of 5 stars for Analyzing Reports)
- Templates provided are incredibly flexible
- Allows unsubscribers to fill out a feedback form
- Allows you to create an A/B test campaign
- Pricing by number of emails and by number of contacts is available
Cons of using MailChimp
- Does not have telephone customer support
- Free plan users only have access to the 24/7 email support for the first 30 days.
- You have to edit your email campaigns in a window next to the email rather than in the email itself, which can be frustrating and make designing an attractive email even more of a struggle.
How do I sign up on MailChimp?
Go to mailchimp.com, and click on âSign Up Freeâ Follow the steps to register.
What is the website for MailChimp?
Does MailChimp have an app?
No available app
MailChimp is a brilliant all-rounder when it comes to right email service providers â and its vast user-base must agree! It has many options for designing your emails and reporting on their success. Itâs easy to use, which is even more of a benefit for beginners, and there are many resources to use to get you up and running. However, the lack of support could be too much of a disadvantage for some. The same goes for affiliate links.
The cost is very cheap compared to other providers that give a similar service. The free service is a massive plus for those just starting out. Even if youâre just experimenting with email marketing, you can swiftly move up to a paid package.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|