Table of Contents
What is Musicxray?
Musicxray is an online platform for singers/songwriters to submit their songs and earn money by listening to music. It is a website that connects artists with talent hunters. Musicxray is a music technology company based in New York City and started its online operations in 2009. A lot of songs are uploaded daily to its platform. Users can choose to listen to any song that interests them.
How does Musicxray work?
Musicxray is another popular way to earn money listening to music online.
Once you sign up, you can choose the types of music you love listening to, and Musicxray will help you tailor the music to your tastes.
Basically, as a “Music Fan,” you’ll rate new artists and songs by taking short surveys or participating in more specific focus groups.
You will receive survey invitations or focus groups by email, but they may be few and far between at first.
What are the requirements to work at Musicxray?
Musicxray appears to be open worldwide to participants over the age of 13, but specific demographics may apply to rate different songs or artists.
How do you make money with Musicxray?
Once the music comes in, you will receive an email. Listen to 30 seconds of the song, and you have the option to like or comment on the song. For your time, you will earn $ .10.
How much money can you earn at Musicxray?
Pay around 5 cents to 10 cents per song you listen to, depending on your status on the website.
Pros of working for Musicxray
- Helps you earn money while helping other artists learn how they must compose their songs to make consistent hits.
- You are paid with PayPal, which is commonly available in many countries.
- You can only review the songs you love. It adds to the comfort of working.
- It takes 30 seconds to get with one song. You listen to it and then rate it without any complicated procedure.
Cons of working for Musicxray
- The company sends you an email with a new song to listen to on your account. However, when you go to your account, there are no songs to listen to and review.
- You will be lucky if the company sends you 3 songs a week.
- You cannot listen to a song for less than 30 seconds, and if you do, you will not be credited with the money.
- The payment is minimal compared to what the song owner pays for you to review. They pay a total of $20, but you get $0.30.
How do I register to work at Musicxray?
Registering at Musicxray as a fan is free. You can do it at Musicxray.com with your email or Facebook account. Once you’ve signed up, you’ll fill out your music profile (what kind of music you like) and wait for the songs to come in.
What is the website for Musicxray?
Does Musicxray have an app?
There are no apps available.
Musicxray.com is a legitimate website (registered with BBB) where users can earn money listening to music. The user doesn’t get much when listening to a single song. 10 cents per song doesn’t sound like much, but this can add up to a decent amount of money in the long run. A user can earn around $10 a day if given an adequate amount of time. It is easy. So go ahead and put on your headphones and start earning.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|