Table of Contents
What is Myle
On Feb. 19, 2020, Myle, a new ride-hailing company founded by Aleksey Medvedovskiy, a 20-year veteran of the city’s taxi industry, was launched exclusively in New York City.
Myle competes with Uber and Lyft by offering a more affordable ride-sharing alternative.
Approximately 5,000 drivers licensed by the City Taxi and Limousine Commission (TLC) drive for the company. Passengers can access Myle in all five New York boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx, and Staten Island. There are plans to expand to various Long Island counties later in the year.
How does Myle work?
The app offers pre-scheduled and on-demand trips to passengers in each of the five boroughs. Myle has options for a ride in regular (four-seat), SUV (six-seat), shared, premium, premium, and wheelchair-accessible vehicles.
Myle has 5,000 drivers, made up of people with yellow taxis, green cabs, their vehicles, and sometimes people who also work for Uber and Lyft.
What are the requirements to drive for Myle?
- Must be 21 years of age;
- Complete a vehicle inspection that covers the mechanical and cosmetic condition.
- USA driver’s license and one full year of USA driving experience
- Current vehicle registration
- Pass a background check and a driving record check
- Own a smartphone: iPhone with iOS 11+, Android devices with 7+
- Comply with local regulations in your area
How do you make money with Myle?
You will be picking up riders who need a ride and then take them to their destination. If you receive a high enough ranking from each transaction, then you can potentially earn enough to turn this opportunity into a career.
How much money can you make with Myle?
Drivers can make up to $25 per hour.
Pros of working for Myle
- Zero hidden fees, and absolutely no price increases.
- You can be your boss while accumulating raking in cash with Myle, and you can earn using nothing but a smartphone application and your car.
- Drivers pay weekly, and the commission charged by Myle is less than Uber or Lyft.
- The biggest and best advantage for the driver is when there is a constant workflow with no significant gaps between jobs. Myle expects his drivers to stay busy, lowering competitive rates by an average of 10%.
Cons of working for Myle
- While the price increase is not suitable for a driver’s wallet, the system helps Uber and Lyft drivers earn extra money for working during peak hours.
- Your phone will not beep all the time. There is no guarantee that you will get passengers every hour.
- You are responsible for all costs you incur in providing this automobile service to your community.
- What you bring home depends a lot on the ratings of the customers. It is also what contributes to the number of passenger requests you get as a whole.
How do I sign up to work for Myle?
Download the Myle Driver app and sign up to drive in the app.
What is the website for Myle?
Does Myle have an app?
The Myle ride app is available for Google Play and App Store.
Driving with Myle can be a reliable way to supplement your income or earn money to spend in your spare time.
It will be difficult for Myle to break into the ride-sharing market. And if it manages to do so, it will need to find some way to make a profit while also keeping the many promises it has already made to drivers and riders alike.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|