Table of Contents
What is MyPoints?
MyPoints is a rewards website that allows members to earn points for completing specific tasks online.
According to the site, MyPoints had been rewarding members since 1996, so it is not an instant rewards site. It’s part of a partner network that includes two other rewards sites you’ve perhaps heard of Swagbucks and Survey Junkie.
How does MyPoints work??
The first thing they encourage you to do when you first register is to complete your profile. You will need to enter certain necessary information along with what we would consider the personal information that we believe is none of their business.
This includes your name, address, city, state, and zip code. You will also need to verify your birth date, racial background, and gender, as well as your bank account information.
Your earnings come in the form of points that can be exchanged for gift cards, travel discounts, and, of course, cash.
You, as a MyPoints member, can do the following to earn some extra points: –
- Complete surveys
- Booking to travel through MyPoints
- Playing games
- Web search through MyPoints search
- By printing MyPoints online grocery coupons
- Shopping at merchant sites
- Use of MyPoints Reward Visa Credit Card
- Participating in free tests
- You also earn 100 points for downloading the MyPoints toolbar and up to 100 points when you use the internet for 30 days using the toolbar
What are the requirements to sign up for MyPoints?
Before registering, there are some details to keep in mind:
- You must be a USA or Canada resident.
- Must be over 18 years old, although we have seen a review that states for 13 years.
- The email address must be valid.
- Allow only one account per household. If My Points discover that there are two accounts with the same IP address, they see it as a duplicate account, and both could be deactivated or canceled.
How do you earn money on MyPoints?
Getting started is easy. You can explore the various ways to earn money at the top navigation link. You’ll be able to browse through coupons, participate in shopping deals, complete surveys, watch videos, play games, and more.
How much money can you make on MyPoints?
The money you will earn will depend on the length of the survey. This is a general rule that is followed almost everywhere. However, you shouldn’t keep your hopes too high because the highest you can earn from a survey would be $10.
Pros of MyPoints
- It is free and easy to register.
- It has a wide range of activities to do on-site. Surely you will not miss something to do.
- There are large numbers of promotional offers on bonus points on the site.
- You can choose a reward travel miles.
- Survey payments are credited right away after you have completed
- The user interface is friendly for everyone.
- Payment methods are reliable and trustworthy.
Cons of MyPoints
- You can receive a lot of junk mail working with advertisers. Although for this, there is the option to unsubscribe from direct letters from third-party advertisers.
- It is a slow process to earn points. If you think about the fact that a point is only 6 cents, you can get discouraged pretty quickly.
- Payments for other activities can take up to 90 days to appear on your account.
- It is a waste of time to have to do a survey, and then you end up not being a qualified candidate.
How do I sign up for MyPoints?
Like its competitors, this is the most natural step. You should head over to their website and click on the sign-up and fill in some details to get started. It requires you to give up a username, password, and email address so that they can confirm account registration.
What is the website for MyPoints?
Does MyPoints have an app?
The MyPoints app is available for both iOS and Android.
Overall, this is a legitimate company that offers you many different ways to earn cash or gift cards. You have to keep in mind that it is not the ideal site if you wish to make money completing surveys. Some of the essential activities, like couponing, watching videos, and surfing the web, are the best features worth working with. If you are seeking a program that is different from your everyday sites, we recommend that you check out My Points.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|