Table of Contents
What is MySurvey?
Starting as a market research platform in the 1940s, MySurvey.com was introduced in 1995 and was acquired by LightSpeedOnline Research Inc. They then relaunched the redesigned platform in 2001.
The platform’s initial concept was to provide accurate market data to industry stakeholders. After the relaunch in 2001, the concept was modified to better suit the needs of the global market.
MySurvey made its research process available online and developed a way for people to earn money while sharing their opinion.
How does MySurvey work?
Whenever a new survey you qualify for becomes available, this company will send you an email. In addition to the surveys, this company says members can be asked to complete product tests or provide product diaries.
None of the activities offered to its members should take significant amount of time or effort, and each activity will be accompanied by a number of points that will be awarded once you have completed that task.
This website says that after its members accumulate a certain number of points, they will be able to redeem for items in the Rewards Catalog. These include e-certificates, gift cards, and coupons for retailers like Amazon.com.
What are the requirements to sign up on MySurvey?
Must be 16 years of age or older to participate in USA, 14+ in Canada. Other countries may vary.
How do you earn money on MySurvey?
Once you create an account on MySurvey.com, you can start completing surveys. Some surveys require physical testing of the product, from which greater rewards are obtained.
Test products will be delivered to your door. Once you accumulate a certain amount of points, you can redeem them for gift cards or cash.
How much money can you make on MySurvey?
Payments at MySurveyJobs range from $3 to $45 per survey.
The amount depends on the complexity, time, and experience required to complete the survey. MySurveyJobs claims that there are surveys that can even pay up to $500.
Pros of MySurvey
- MySurvey has been around for a long time and is probably one of the oldest market survey sites.
- The interface is clean and tidy and navigating around is quite
- The site informs you of the point value and duration of each of the surveys.
- “Online usage diaries” are a unique feature that tracks the amount and frequency of use of certain products and services.
- If you’re not qualified for a survey, you will be informed promptly.
Cons of MySurvey
- Disqualify participants from taking the survey very suddenly.
- Customer service does not respond very well and does not respond quickly to inquiries.
- Reaching the initial payment of 1,000 points or $10 takes a long time.
- The time required to process the surveys is very long and generally takes 4-8 weeks before you receive your payment.
How do I sign up for MySurvey?
To register as a member of MySurvey.com, all you have to do is go to their website and complete the required registration form. Their website says that membership always has been and always will be free.
What is the website for MySurvey?
Does MySurvey have an app?
The MySurvey app is available for both Android and iOS.
While mysurvey.com is one of the legitimate, and therefore relatively respectable, survey sites, it does have its issues, which could be a deciding factor for those looking for consistent and reliable ways to earn a few bucks with the extra time they have.
The point system is an important thing that does not help the reputation of the site. One point does not equal one dollar. The conversion rate is $10 per 1000 points, which means hours and hours of completing surveys before you can actually expect a payout.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|