Table of Contents
What is OneOpinion?
OneOpinion is one of the companies owned and managed by the famous market research company, Critical Mix. The platform is a sister website to My View, which is also another survey company, although it is closed to new membership.
OneOpinion is solely an online company that offers product testing and survey opportunities to its members.
How does OneOpinion work?
OneOpinion and its business model are very easy to understand. It is straightforward and totally legal and legitimate!
The site is owned by market research and data Collection Company, and a pretty huge one at that!
Brands, companies, and product owners pay owners to collect data from the public regarding their products and services.
The data is then collected (from you) and you, for your essential role in the entire process, receive payment for your thought and Opinion regarding a company’s products and services.
What are the requirements to work in OneOpinion?
As with all research companies, you will first have to sign up for an account, of course. You do need to be at least 18+ years old and need to reside in the US, UK or Canada to be eligible. Keep this in mind to save some time.
How do you earn money on OneOpinion?
OneOpinion offers two ways for members to earn money. One is by answering surveys, and the other is by testing products.
Points will be paid for completing assignments, and points you earn can be withdrawn for cash or redeemed for gift cards.
How much money can you make on OneOpinion?
Most of the surveys you complete on the platform seem to pay between $0.50 and $5 in value, but like most survey companies you already work with, you need to qualify to get your reward. Occasionally, you may find a survey that is worth much more, up to $15+.
Pros of working for OneOpinion
- A fresh, simple and continuously updated website design.
- It is suitable for teenagers
- More than one member of the family can participate in the survey.
- One of the best customer care services available to users.
- Both the owner and the owner’s owner are highly rated at the BBB.
Cons of working for OneOpinion
- The survey is filled or not available. We understand that you are competing with other people to conduct surveys.
- The payment rate is low. The average pay for taking surveys is less than $2 an hour.
- The most frustrating and annoying problems with the surveys, which everyone denounces, is the high disqualification rate.
- The site is only open to residents of the USA, UK, and Canada.
How do I sign up to work for OneOpinion?
Getting started with One Opinion is very easy and can be done in a couple of minutes. To sign up you need to create an account with your email address and create a password.
What is the website for OneOpinion?
Does OneOpinion have an app?
There are no apps available.
When it comes to its legitimacy, OneOpinion.com is definitely a legitimate survey panel.
We bet that some people claim that specific survey panels are scams just because the earning potential is so low. We don’t think this is enough of a reason to label something as a scam. OneOpinion clearly pays rewards to people who accumulate enough points.
To conclude, we would say that OneOpinion.com is an excellent survey site to join.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|