Table of Contents
What is OnlineVerdict?
OnlineVerdict is a company for a freelancer that join to participate in a mock jury. You will be watching actual lawsuits and give your personal opinion about the case.
Most of the time, various law firms and attorneys will use the feedback provided to help them construct and present their cases in court.
A few law firms will employ a mock jury website to showcase their cases before they reach court.
How does OnlineVerdict work?
OnlineVerdict is another online focus group research website. They hire people to become online mock juries. To work with them, you have to register on their website. This will require you to provide basic demographic information.
Once a lawyer publishes a case, you will receive an email invitation to review the case. What you have to do is review the case and answer a few questions.
What are the requirements to work on OnlineVerdict?
- Must be over the age of 18.
- In general, you cannot be a lawyer or work in the legal sector.
- You are not permitted to disclose any of the case details.
- You have to know how to read and write.
- You must be a resident of the United States.
How do you earn money on OnlineVerdict?
If you are eligible to join, you will receive an email to verify your account once you sign up. After that, it’s just a waiting game. Depending on where you reside, you will receive cases to take part in. Disclaimer: Large metropolitan areas see more cases than smaller towns. After submitting your verdict to the company, you are immediately paid to your PayPal account.
How much money can you make on OnlineVerdict?
Depending on the estimated duration (usually 20 to 60 minutes), you will be paid $20 to $60+ per verdict.
Pros of working for OnlineVerdict
- Offers chances to be a part of real legal cases
- It is an entirely easy-to-use platform
- A fun way to make money
- Perfect for people who courtroom drama and reading about cases
Cons of working for OnlineVerdict
- There aren’t many lawsuits in rural areas and places where lawyers do not use the OnlineVerdict system.
- There are not many cases available on OnlineVerdict.
- Low cash payment.
- It may take longer than you want to spend on a computer
How do I sign up to work for OnlineVerdict?
- To participate in the judgment online, click here.
- 2 Signing up for OnlineVerdictwasn’t that different from signing up for eJury. Basic info, demographic information.
What is the website for OnlineVerdict?
Does OnlineVerdict have an app?
There are no apps available.
OnlineVerdict has started connecting lawyers with people online to help review cases, conduct investigations, and practice mock trials. They have successfully done so, and it is one of the first of its kind.
Not only are you paid to participate in a mock trial, but it can also be exciting to serve on the jury for these experiences. We know some people dream of being selected for trial on jury day, so here they can be part of one from home! It is an excellent opportunity to make a quick couple of bucks.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|