Orange Crate Review
Table of Contents
What is Orange Crate?
Orange Crate is a restaurant marketing service that provides diners with the ability to order have meals delivered to them from their favorite local restaurants with the click of few buttons.
Delivery rates start at $2.99, and the average delivery time is between 35 and 55 minutes. Still, it can vary depending on the restaurant, the time of day, and the volume of orders delivered. Catering services for medical facilities, companies, and other events are also available through Orange Crate.
How does Orange Crate work?
To start working, you must first apply. Here is how you can apply to become a diver:
- Step 1: Visit https://www.myorangecrate.com/drivers, complete the registration form, and submit the required documents.
- Step 2: Once approved, you can use your own gear or ask them to send you some.
- Step 3: Schedule your blocks (hours of the day you want to drive).
- Step 4: Start delivering and getting paid!
The online form is straightforward, and once you fill it out and provide all the required documents (proof of insurance, ID, etc.), you can move on to a background check.
Once a background check reveals that you are a trustworthy person, you can start accepting orders.
What are the requirements to work on Orange Crate?
Anyone over 18 years of age; has at least two years of driving experience, can pass a background check, a DMV report, and have their own car and car insurance is the right candidate.
How do you earn money on Orange Crate?
Like the drivers of any other food delivery service, Orange Crate drivers have two main responsibilities: Pickup food from local restaurants and deliver it directly to customers. This process can be completed through the Orange Crate for Drivers application.
How much money can you make on Orange Crate?
The fee per order varies by market. However, you can expect to make about $8 per hour before tips when you drive for Orange Crate.
Pros of working for Orange Crate
- Be your own boss. Work when you want, where you want
- Earn 85% of the delivery fee and 100% of the tips
- The work is generally relaxed and comfortable.
- Many driver reviews say that working alone gives them a lot of freedom.
- Use any car to deliver
Cons of working for Orange Crate
- Drivers on the platform are not paid for the time they wait in restaurants.
- Some reviews say that the estimated delivery time on the app is not exact.
- Drivers can experience slow days with few orders.
- Drivers can face a lot of competition from other Orange Crate drivers.
How do I sign up to work for Orange Crate?
Registering to drive with Orange Crate is a multi-step process, but it is not complicated.
Load myorangecrate.com/drivers and fill out the initial registration form you see on the page.
What is the website for Orange Crate?
Does Orange Crate have an app?
The Orange Crate application is available for both iOS and Android.
For people who love being behind the wheel, Orange Crate is an excellent opportunity to make money driving around town. With this side hustle, you can earn a very reliable income on a flexible schedule. All you have to do is deliver food to hungry customers.
We hope this guide has given you everything you need to know about being an Orange Box. It’s an exciting opportunity to earn extra money while working flexible hours, an opportunity that would have been unimaginable even a decade ago.
Orange Crate Rating
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|