Table of Contents
What is Pavemint?
Pavemint.com is a mobile platform that pairs people looking for parking with residents and business owners who have spaces to share. Similar to concepts like ride-sharing and bike-sharing, Pavemint seeks to leverage existing resources and unlock them in highly congested urban areas. By building an on-demand economy, Pavemint creates new income streams for residents, reduces traffic, reduces carbon dioxide emissions, and removes parking pressures, helping cities become cleaner and safer.
How does Pavemint work?
The Pavemint application and web platform allow residents or business owners (“hosts”) to list their own backup parking spaces, which can then be rented by other users who require a place to park their cars (“guests”). Hosts can list their space (s) in minutes, with full control over the availability, pricing, and several other customizable parameters.
Guests can find and reserve parking for up to 12 months in advance or search for a nearby car park upon request. The app makes it easy to compare prices in real-time, read reviews and get walking times to reach the guest’s final destination so they can find the perfect spot, all while helping to generate significant profits for the hosts and helping the environment.
What are the requirements to list on Pavemint?
You need to adhere to local laws, rental agreements, rules, and home and neighborhood association policies.
Pavemint also requires you to have the following:
- Evidence that you are the legal owner/operator of the listing address or that you have the right to rent the place (note, it is illegal to rent public parking spaces or permits).
- Venmo account or bank account for payments to be sent.
- Access to the Pavemint web or iOS app.
How do you earn money on Pavemint?
Without lifting more than a finger, you can now monetize your unused parking spaces, and the money goes straight to your Venmo or bank account.
How much money can you make on Pavemint?
A single space can generate anywhere from $200 a month to $900 a month. The parking spot owners set prices.
It depends on the location. (Doesn’t everything depend on the location?) If you live near the airport or office building, you can earn more, as these areas are in great demand. But even if you live in a residential or suburban area, you can still find people willing to rent. You will only have to manage your financial projections accordingly.
Pros of listing on Pavemint
- Pavemint will allow you to add terms specific to your car park.
- Pavemint includes a messaging system that gives you the option to contact the driver before, during or after the transaction.
- You can set the terms of your listing.
- Creating a listing is easy and takes less than a minute.
- Payments are made online through secure payment systems, with the same types of protections you would expect when shopping online.
Cons of listing on Pavemint
- Depending on where you live, you may need to pay additional taxes, which will reduce your total earnings.
- We believe it will only work well for people who have at least 10 car spaces.
How do I sign up to work for Pavemint?
Simply submit a request to list your space via the Pavemint iOS app or web dashboard, answer some quick questions about your parking spaces, and submit your list for approval! Once your space is approved, you can start making money as soon as you receive your first reservation.
What is the website for Pavemint?
Does Pavemint have an app?
The Pavemint app is available for iOS and Android platforms.
If you drive your own car, here’s a fun way to make some money: Rent your lane! The idea of renting driveway and garage space seemed odd at first, but it actually makes sense. Think about it: the driveway or garage is only useful when your car is already parked there. But you’re out at work, that space is left unused. When you rent it out, you can earn during those times when the space is vacant.
Remember to list your car space on three or more websites.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|