Table of Contents
What is Peerspace?
Peerspace is the world’s largest market for hourly rentals of unique spaces for events, meetings, photoshoots, and media productions. They offer a simple booking of over 10,000 venues along with expert event support. Currently, Peerspace locations are available in areas such as San Francisco, Philadelphia, Dallas, Austin, Chicago, Washington DC, Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, Seattle, New York, Boston, and Atlanta, with dozens of locations to be launched throughout 2020.
How does Peerspace work?
First, create a list. Simple enough – it’s like a dating profile for your spaceâdescription, photos, exciting features, availability, prices, etc. You can check prices in the area to make sure your prices are what you want, and that’s it! You are on Peerspace!
Next, you receive inquiries. All guests are qualified and screened, and when a request is submitted, you can reply and accept reservations while viewing the profile. Peerspace has a concierge team that liaises between guests and renters to ensure a smooth transaction.
What are the requirements to list on Peerspace?
- A home or office/study/warehouse/outdoor space that you are willing to rent.
- Be able to sign a legal contract that is necessary for your area to rent your property as a venue.
How do you earn money on Peerspace?
If you have a home or work area that you would like to include as a location for movie studios, photoshoots, weddings, baby showers, and other special events, Peerspace.com will allow you to list it on their site and rent it by the hour.
How much money can you make on Peerspace?
Earn $5,000 or more in a month by renting your space on Peerspace!
Pros of listing on Peerspace
- Free listing.
- Earn 85% of the rental rate.
- $1 million liability insurance protects hosts from property or injury damage.
- It is not a passive income, but it is a minimal effort. This app works for you, not against it.
Cons of listing on Peerspace
- Only available in 10 cities currently.
- No floor plans or design details available yet.
- Depending on your place of residence, there may be regulations that affect whether you can rent your space and how long it can be used.
- Depending on where you live, you may need to pay additional taxes, which will lower your total earnings. You may be subject to fees that your city appreciates.
How do I sign up to list on Peerspace?
First, you will create a Peerspace account and list, and then they will approve it.
The Peerspace site and app are easy to understand and use; all contracts are digitally signed and have many FAQ pages if you need guidance.
What is the website for Peerspace?
Does Peerspace have an app?
Visit the Apple Store to download the mobile app.
For people who want to make money off their space but are reluctant to skip the city to do so, this company offers a viable alternative to vacation rentals. You don’t have to wash your sheets, and you don’t have to find another place to sleep. You can rent your space while running errands.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|