Table of Contents
What is PikFly?
PikFly, launched Apr 2, 2015, specializes in delivering products from local businesses.
Customers can go to Pikfly.com and select the category they need and add their zip code to find nearby participating merchants.
They purchase the product online, and then a navigator is assigned to make the delivery.
They are not called drivers because they do not transport people, only products. Each navigator on the site must pass a criminal background check.
Mike Auger, CEO of PikFly, dreamed of the business when he helped develop e-commerce software for small businesses.
Auger says he realized that there was a market delivering goods that would be too expensive for the small business owner to undertake. Then he came up with the idea to start a same-day product delivery service for products only.
How does PikFly work?
Pikfly is a fast service delivery company that promises to deliver alcohol in an hour or less. You, of course, will be the person to deliver it!
Pick up a customer’s order from a local liquor store and deliver it to their residence. You will have guaranteed payment plus tips for your service.
Pikfly allows you to use any form of transportation you want, as long as you keep your promise of an hour or less.
What are the requirements to work for PikFly?
- Must be 21 years of age;
- U.S driver’s license and one full year of U.S driving experience
- Pass a background and a driving record check
- Own a smartphone
How do you earn money on PikFly?
If you are in Arizona, you can become a navigator. By becoming a PikFly navigator, you can earn money by delivering locally on your own time and on whatever form of transportation you choose to use.
How much money can you earn on PikFly?
PikFly says you can earn up to $25/hour as a navigator.
Pros of working for PikFly
- The best benefit of driving as a side hustle is flexibility.
- You are your own boss. You don’t need to answer to anyone.
- Set your own hours. You can work whenever you want. If you get up early, you can work in the morning and rest in the afternoon.
- If your family life keeps you busy, you can work as little as you want.
- Make extra money. If you’re saving for something or paying down debt, navigating for PikFly can help you reach your goals.
Cons of working for PikFly
- The most significant drawback has to be the wear and tear on your vehicle.
- Slow days are murderous. When business is booming, so is the driver’s wallet, but when it is slow, it is devastating.
- Staying alert while deliveries are essential. Sometimes you may run into people’s pet that will give you the scare of a lifetime if you don’t pay attention.
- Delays, such as traffic, late deliveries to the warehouse, restaurants that do not have ready meals, grocery stores that are not stocked with products, etc., can have a negative impact on your results.
How do I sign up to work for PikFly?
You can register to become a PikFly Navigator simply by visiting the website or mobile app and clicking “Navigator”. You will be directed to the application where you will create your free account and verify your identity.
What is the website for PikFly?
Does PikFly have an app?
The PikFly Delivery app is available for iOS and Android devices.
Navigating for PikFly is a way to earn extra money when it’s more convenient for you. This is just one example of a gig economy job.
Since you are not an employee of any company, you are also not required to work with a company.
You can always enrol in more than one to increase your earning potential.
Just remember that spreading yourself too thin can hinder your earnings!
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|