Last updatedÂ January 17, 2020
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community atÂ https://huslbusl.com/Â (âCompanyâ, âweâ, âusâ, or âourâ). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about ourÂ policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us atÂ email@example.com.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In Short:Â Â We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data,Â payment information, and social media login data.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us whenÂ registering at theÂ ServicesÂ expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on theÂ ServicesÂ (such as posting messages in our online forums or entering competitions, contests or giveaways)Â or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and theÂ Services, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Publicly Available Personal Information.Â We collectÂ first name, maiden name, last name, and nickname;Â email addresses;Â phone numbers;Â current and former address;Â social media;Â and other similar data.Â
Credentials.Â We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Social Media Login Data.Â We provide you with the option to register using social media account details, like your Facebook, Twitter or other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect the Information described in the section called “HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS” below.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
In Short:Â Â Â Some information â such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics â is collected automatically when you visit ourÂ Services.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate theÂ Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use ourÂ ServicesÂ and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of ourÂ Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Online Identifiers.Â We collectÂ applications;Â devices;Â tools and protocols, such as IP (Internet Protocol) addresses;Â cookie identifiers, or others such as the ones used for analytics and marketing;Â Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tags;Â device’s geolocation;Â and other similar data.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short:Â Â We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via ourÂ ServicesÂ for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process.Â If you choose to link your account with us to a third party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract.Â See the section below headed “HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS” for further information.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications.Â We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS” below).
- To send administrative information to you.Â We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Fulfill and manage your orders.Â We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through theÂ Services.
- To post testimonials.Â We post testimonials on ourÂ ServicesÂ that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us atÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- Deliver targeted advertising to you.Â We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- Administer prize draws and competitions.Â We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in competitions.
- Request Feedback.Â We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of ourÂ Services.
- To protect our Services.Â We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep ourÂ ServicesÂ safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enable user-to-user communications.Â We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and Contractual.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm.Â If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
- To deliver services to the user.Â We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users.Â We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- For other Business Purposes.Â We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve ourÂ Services, products, marketing and your experience.Â We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
In Short:Â Â We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
- Consent:Â We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests:Â We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract:Â Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations:Â We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests:Â We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers.Â We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on theÂ Services, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with theÂ ServicesÂ over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers.Â We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers.Â We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit theÂ Services. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Business Partners.Â We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- Other Users.Â When you share personal informationÂ (for example, by posting comments, contributions or other content to theÂ Services)Â or otherwise interact with public areas of theÂ Services, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside theÂ ServicesÂ in perpetuity.Â If you interact with other users of ourÂ ServicesÂ and register through a social network (such as Facebook), your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity.Â Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within ourÂ Services, and view your profile.
In Short:Â Â If you choose to register or log in to our services using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
OurÂ ServicesÂ offer you the ability to register and login using your third party social media account details (like your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile Information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, e-mail address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public.
6. WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
In Short:Â Â We are not responsible for the safety of any information that you share with third-party providers who advertise, but are not affiliated with, our websites.
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
8. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short:Â Â We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using theÂ Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependentâs use of theÂ Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us atÂ email@example.com.
9. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short:Â Â You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here:Â http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us atÂ firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
â Â Log into your account settings and update your user account.
â Â Contact us using the contact information provided.
Cookies and similar technologies:Â Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of ourÂ Services. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on ourÂ ServicesÂ visitÂ http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Opting out of email marketing:Â You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list â however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. To otherwise opt-out, you may:
â Â Â Contact us using the contact information provided.
â Â Â Access your account settings and update preferences.
â Â Â Note your preferences when you register an account with the site.
10. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
11. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short:Â Â Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the âShine The Lightâ law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with theÂ Services, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on theÂ Services. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on theÂ Services, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
12. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short:Â Â Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
13. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you mayÂ email us atÂ email@example.comÂ or by post to: