Table of Contents
What is Puls?
Founded in 2015, Puls has quickly found a client base in families and individuals who are frustrated by the time and effort of finding a reliable technician and arranging an appropriate appointment window for both of them.
Today, Puls has more than 2,500 selected professionals in 50 metropolitan areas of the United States, who provide same-day installation and repair to more than 200 high-growth products, including smartphones, large-screen televisions, high-definition antennas, garage door openers, smart home devices like voice-activated speakers, video doorbells, keyless locks, artificial intelligence cameras, smart thermostats, and security systems.
How does Puls work?
Puls is an online and mobile marketplace to search for and hire freelancers to perform tasks like TV mounting, plumbing service, phone & tablet repair, smart home setup, and more.
Clients post jobs, from helping to install the TV to smart home setup, and Puls matches them with the trained professionals they can hire. Once the technicians (the person who completed the job) finish the job and the customer verifies the completion, they receive a payment within 24-48 hours.
The average price for Puls varies by job type, location, and day of service. Although there is no fixed price for specific services, Technicians are encouraged to adjust rates based on the type and size of jobs.
What are the requirements to work for Puls?
- You must atleast be 21 years of age.
- You must have a valid United States SSN.
- You must provide details for the background and identity check.
- You must have skills and abilities compatible with Puls. Fortunately, there are over 40 broad categories for technicians.
- You must have a smartphone. You will need iOS 7.0 or later or Android 4.0.3 or later.
How do you earn money on Puls?
The site acts as an intermediary to allow clients to post the work they need help with. As a ‘technician’, you can use the site to find jobs, contact potential clients, and collect payments for your work (minus the Puls service fee).
How much money can you make on Puls?
While doing one-on-one jobs has always been a popular way to earn extra money, some technicians turn them into full-time employment and earn up to $2,000 per week.
Pros of working for Puls
- You can set your own hourly rate.
- You get paid through the Puls app or the website, so customer payment is safe.
- You don’t need a certain level of education to be a technician.
- You don’t need a certain level of work experience to be a technician.
- Puls is the middle man, so finding work can be more comfortable and safer than alternatives like Craigslist.
Cons of working for Puls
- Available work can be inconsistent, so your income is not always consistent.
- You may face significant competition from other technicians.
- Many tasks are completed on short notice, often 24 hours or less.
- You will need a reliable transportation to complete many types of gigs.
How do I sign up to work for Puls?
Visit Puls, click Become a Tech, and you’ll be redirected to the application page.
What is the website for Puls?
Does Puls have an app?
The Puls app can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play.
From what you’ve seen so far, Puls is a legitimate way to earn money to complete various tasks, but the questions are not about whether it is legitimate but rather worth your time and effort.
The company ensures that its technicians and customers adhere to specific standards to ensure the quality of service and the customers they can provide.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|