Table of Contents
What is PuppySpot?
PuppySpot is a website dedicated to connecting interested puppy owners with breeders or vendors. While some people describe it as a “Craigslist” for puppies, it can also best be described as an online puppy market.
The site is not designed to unite interested owners with sellers but provides a place for people to post and connect in hopes of finding the perfect home for thousands of puppies.
How does PuppySpot work?
PuppySpot is a business “rooted in the belief that dogs should be celebrated” and that owners should be able to expect trust and transparency when finding a new puppy to take home.
This website promises its customers that they have zero tolerance for puppy mills or poor breeding practices and that all of their pups are “lovingly bred by breeders who meet leading industry standards.”
What are the requirements to list on PuppySpot?
Puppies to sell
How do you earn money on PuppySpot?
Just register, fill out your forms online, upload photos, set your costs, and you will display and sell your dog online. Yes, it is that simple. If you’re questioning how to sell puppies quickly, PuppySpot is ideal.
How much money can you earn on PuppySpot?
The money you earn depends on the type of dog you are selling.
Pros of listing on PuppySpot
- The PuppySpot brand, with puppies at its center, is rooted in its mission to place healthy puppies in happy homes.
- PuppySpot is a USDA licensed company and winner of the Feefo Gold Trusted Service Award, an independent seal of excellence that recognizes outstanding business experiences, rated by real customers.
- The interface and ease of use are crucial, and PuppySpot certainly provides a great way to navigate through their website.
- Puppyspot.com is well optimized for mobile and tablet devices.
Cons of listing on PuppySpot
- While it is possible to find suitable owners for their litters on PuppySpot, you are also more likely to find people looking for the cheapest dog possible. You will not be willing to go through the PuppySpot screening process.
- Individual states in the United States of America, but also some other jurisdictions, have regulations that require professional dog breeders to sign up for a commercial breeding license.
- Dogs’ market value is subject to fluctuations.
- The other determinant of puppy price is competition. In such cases (especially if you have an unusually large litter), you may have to lower your price slightly.
- Too many complain from breeders.
How do I sign up to list on PuppySpot?
If you are interested in selling a puppy, click here to create a free account. Like other online markets, you will be asked to enter information about yourself and the puppy with high-quality photos.
What is the PuppySpot website?
Does PuppySpot have an app?
There are no apps available.
If you breed puppies because you love dogs and you don’t get caught up in the process of making money, you’ll be able to sell even puppies that no one seems to want.
Pay attention to your competition. If there is no competition at the time you sell your puppies, you can take advantage of it and charge them full price. If you already have serious competition, you should slightly lower your price.
In general, the highest demand is for female pups because they are used for breeding, and they are more prized for their temperament and behavior than male puppies.
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|