Table of Contents
What is Qkids?
Qkids is an online teaching platform where thousands of people from the US and Canada teach English to children online.
They are continually looking for college students, school teachers, stay-at-home mothers, and all those with a passion for education to work part-time. The company is also rapidly growing in student numbers.
How does Qkids work?
Qkids, as the name suggests, allows you to teach English to young Chinese learners between the ages of 4 and 12.
In the video you find on their website, you can see that the company believes that the top way to learn English is through laughter and a positive mindset. Its teachers accomplish this through the features built into the app.
The app contains predefined lessons. It has original characters that act as your teaching assistants. There are also interactive games and features to reward students for their achievements in class.
What are the requirements to work for Qkids?
- Allowed to work in the United States or Canada legally
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or be a student enrolled in college. It doesn’t have to be your degree or major in education.
- You should be able to work at least 6 hours per week (12 lessons)
- Due to new regulations in China, they now require that all teachers who do not have a degree in education have a degree such as TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, or ESL.
- A computer with a webcam, headset, microphone, and a stable Internet connection (wired connection preferred) is needed.
How do you earn money on Qkids?
Teaching is an enriching task, and you get better when you get paid to do it. QKids combine these two things into one great opportunity, whether you want to earn extra money in your leisure time or commute to work from home full time.
How much money can you make on Qkids?
Based on your class ranking, base pay is $16-$20 per hour (each lesson lasts 30 minutes).
Teachers have the chance to earn a bonus of $1 based on parental good performance reviews and $1 based on good attendance, making each 30-minute lesson pay up to $10 or $20 per hour.
Pros of working for Qkids
- Simple and fast hiring process.
- Kids are adorable.
- A fun and easy-to-use interactive learning platform.
- Lessons are all prepped for you.
- There is no paperwork.
- Easy side hustle.
Cons of working for Qkids
- Hours can be too early for people who live in Eastern Time.
- QKids uses a ranking system. However, they do not explain or provide educators with any feedback on this rating scale.
- Must be a resident of the United States or Canada to teach.
How do I sign up to work for Qkids?
The initial application is simple. This is what they ask for:
- Contact information
- Hours available
- A screenshot of the computer’s specifications.
- A short minute video in which you make yourself known, talk about any experiences working with children, and read a short book aloud. You can record this with your webcam, upload it to Google Drive, Dropbox, YouTube, etc. and submit a link.
What is the website for Qkids?
Does Qkids have an app?
Qkids is available for both Android and iPhone users.
Of all the home business and online business opportunities that we review, QKids are among the best. The pay is good, the job is fun and easy, and there are no stressful requirements.
If you love kids and seeing them learn, let alone earn good money, apply with QKids now!
Reviews by Source
|Source||Average Rating||Total Reviews|